Schedule Leaks

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Even though I am a Bills fan. I live in NJ and have Jets season tickets. The good thing about that is I get to see the Bills every year. Since the Jets lose most of their home games its enjoyable watching Jets fans leave the stadium miserable. 

Right, but you also miss like 4-6 Bills games because you are at the Jets game and the Bills play at the same time. 

Seems like you are most certainly losing out on this deal.

Just now, JimKellyTryouts said:

I think I saw a tweet that mentioned Jim and Tony are going to do Browns Chiefs in the afternoon. Regardless, I'd be more than happy with Harlan or Eagle. Odds are we'll be the feature game in the 1pm CBS slate. 

Browns-Chiefs is the best game on the AFC schedule week 1. The top announcing team should do that one. Love our matchup because the Steelers are a reasonable challenge but they are not coming into the season with the momentum and offseason that KC or Cleveland has. Quite the opposite.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, elijah said:

I don’t understand the constant ragging on people for wanting primetime games and the crowd that get off to saying ‘give me 17 1 PM starts’

You like 1 PM starts? Cool, that’s fair and thats understandable

But primetime is prestige, and prestige is primetime. They’re the most watched games of the week and they signal expected success, it makes sense for fans to feel disrespected from a lack of scheduled primetime games. Why do other fans drag them for this and act holier than thou saying 1 PM is king? 

No.

the  Bills are going to have like 5 prime time games. They play on thanksgiving. 

Enough of the "Little ol Buffalo" attitude.

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Right, but you also miss like 4-6 Bills games because you are at the Jets game and the Bills play at the same time. 

Seems like you are most certainly losing out on this deal.

This is true but I do have Directv and the Sunday ticket. So when the Jets are on the road I don't get stuck with what is broadcast in the NYC/NJ area. I get to watch my Bills no matter what.

Just now, Taro Nimbus said:

All non traditional thanksgiving games are in the late slot

Nice. Thanks.

The New Orleans game being on Thanksgiving probably puts the kibosh on some peoples’ travel plans, I’d imagine.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

If this is correct then we are basically repeating our worst part of season W5-W6 against KC and TEN, this time in reverse order, both on the road and both primetime. Interesting.

Thanksgiving at NO and then lots of time to prepare for home MNF against Pats is amazing. 

11 minutes ago, elijah said:

I don’t understand the constant ragging on people for wanting primetime games and the crowd that get off to saying ‘give me 17 1 PM starts’

You like 1 PM starts? Cool, that’s fair and thats understandable

But primetime is prestige, and prestige is primetime. They’re the most watched games of the week and they signal expected success, it makes sense for fans to feel disrespected from a lack of scheduled primetime games. Why do other fans drag them for this and act holier than thou saying 1 PM is king? 

Exactly. You would think after 17 years of bad football and little to ho primetime games that being in the National spotlight would be great. Those drought years were the 1pm truthers dream

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Even though I am a Bills fan. I live in NJ and have Jets season tickets. The good thing about that is I get to see the Bills every year. Since the Jets lose most of their home games its enjoyable watching Jets fans leave the stadium miserable. 

So you're a Bills fan and pay money for Jets season tickets?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

So you're a Bills fan and pay money for Jets season tickets?

Yup. Love going to the games. I live in NJ so its not like I can go to Bills games on a regular basis. I do try to get to one Bills home game a year otherwise I just wait for them to come to NJ.

• Like (+1) 2

Week 01 09/12 PIT 1:00
Week 02 ?
Week 03 ?
Week 04 ?
Week 05 10/10 SNF @KC
Week 06 10/18 MNF @TEN
Week 07 BYE
Week 08 ?
Week 09 ?
Week 10 ?
Week 11 ?
Week 12 11/25 Thanksgiving night @NO
Week 13 12/06 MNF NE
Week 14 12/12 @TB 4:25
Week 15 ?
Week 16 ?
Week 17 ?
Week 18 ?

Seems likely just these four primetime games, only one at home.

• Like (+1) 1