Schedule Leaks

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Make sure you reply: STOP

Even though I am a Bills fan. I live in NJ and have Jets season tickets. The good thing about that is I get to see the Bills every year. Since the Jets lose most of their home games its enjoyable watching Jets fans leave the stadium miserable. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Even though I am a Bills fan. I live in NJ and have Jets season tickets. The good thing about that is I get to see the Bills every year. Since the Jets lose most of their home games its enjoyable watching Jets fans leave the stadium miserable. 

The pure misery of watching Darnold throw all over them week 1 will be magical 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Steelers @ home is one of the best season openers in a while. 

"The last time the Bills and Steelers opened the season as opponents was in 1978 when head coaches Chuck Knox and Chuck Noll squared off. The game was won by the Steelers, who would go on to win their third Super Bowl title. It was also the only time Buffalo and Pittsburgh faced each other in Week 1 until now."

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm excited about this. We'll finally get the Steelers at full strength. The last couple years they've been without their stars. 

Full strength this season is not impressive. No RB1, no Dupree and Big Ben in post-retirement buffet mode but still playing. The Bills should blow them out of the water.

• Like (+1) 1