Schedule Leaks

This is what this guy posted as the Pats schedule. If it's right, it's us at Pats week 10 and then Pats vs Bills week 16 Monday night. That would be the 5th year in a row we play NE week 16. Only this time in Buffalo. If this is correct. He only has 21 followers so who knows

Edited by Buffalo03

10 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This is what this guy posted as the Pats schedule. If it's right, it's us at Pats week 10 and then Pats vs Bills week 16 Monday night. That would be the 5th year in a row we play NE week 16. Only this time in Buffalo. If this is correct. He only has 21 followers so who knows

Looks official-I mean he DID use the notes section on his phone...you would think though that all of his 21 followers would want to see the schedule on something a little nicer 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Looks official-I mean he DID use the notes section on his phone...you would think though that all of his 21 followers would want to see the schedule on something a little nicer 

I don't think it's official. There have been a few reports of Miami at New England week 1

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

I'd argue that we SHOULD want the Pats as early as possible. Brady is a slow starter. 

🤣

Brady?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

Don’t be quick to dismiss this... his buddy works at the NFL office...

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hi Gug 

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

Hey, Virg.

6 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

FFS, will you guys get a room?

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

You wanna watch?

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

You got a camera?

4 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

If I can hide in the closet.  Yeah. 

JESUS H! 👀😱🤢🤮

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hi Gug 

12 hours ago, Gugny said:

Hey, Virg.

11 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

FFS, will you guys get a room?

10 hours ago, Virgil said:

You wanna watch?

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

You got a camera?

8 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

If I can hide in the closet.  Yeah. 

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

JESUS H! 👀😱🤢🤮

• Haha (+1) 3

I wish all the reporters making statements on what they heard would put up money on what happens. It is amazing to me that all these rumors get more attention then the actual results of other sports going on right now.

21 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I was listening to Schopp and the Bulldog last Friday and Schopp was talking about how he knows a guy in the league who knows when teams are notified of their schedules and he said that the teams are normally told "the morning of the day the schedule comes out" but that this year teams will find out the day before which would mean that teams will find out today instead of tomorrow. That could mean that we get some early leaks. I guess we will wait and see. I'm excited 

Go Bills!!!

Nevergiveup? Is that you?