Schedule Leaks

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Seems like a meh type of game for week 1 Sunday night football. At least to me 

Possible Fields factor and Stafford's debut with a new team create a little intrigue.  Not for me, per se!  But perhaps for some.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Seems like a meh type of game for week 1 Sunday night football. At least to me 

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was kind of thinking the Rams may get a week 1 matchup because they have to flash off the stadium with people in it for the first time but against the Bears? Could be better

Edited by Buffalo03

Just now, Gugny said:

Possible Fields factor and Stafford's debut with a new team create a little intrigue.  Not for me, per se!  But perhaps for some.

I am excited to see Stafford on the Rams.

They could easily be a Super bowl contender. They were in the playoffs last year and gave Green Bay a game in the Divisional round. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was kind of thinking the Rams may get a week 1 matchup because they have to flash off the stadium with people in it for the first time but against the Bears? Could be better

Two big markets like LA and Chicago means strong ratings. The Bears may be boring but they do have a large fanbase. 

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Two big markets like LA and Chicago means strong ratings. The Bears may be boring but they do have a large fanbase. 

I just think the NFL puts too much emphasis on market size. I get it nut I feel like people will watch because it's football. The Rams, Bears and Giants are my least favorite teams to watch but they get a million primetime games every year

2021 NFL Schedule leaks and rumors: Buffalo Bills featured prominently on national stage

Matt Warren  17 mins ago

What Mitt Romney nails about the removal of Liz Cheney

School shooting tragedy leaves Russia in shock

The Buffalo Bills will be featured prominently on the national stage in the 2021 NFL season. If the leaks and rumors we are hearing are actually true—and we have no reason to believe they aren’t—Buffalo will have a multitude of nationally televised games on strange days and start times, rather than the traditional 1:00 pm Eastern time slot on Sunday.

© Photo by Jim Davis/The Boston Globe via Getty Images

As a reminder, there are only three preseason games in 2021 and a brand-spanking-new 17th regular season game in this year’s schedule, thanks to changes to the Collective Bargaining Agreement from a year ago.

Now that we have the facts established, let’s get into some reports and rumors. If we’ve heard it from a single source, it’s listed here as an unconfirmed rumor. Typically, folks writing reports like this are supposed to confirm the news with multiple sources, not just one.

If You Pay Over $800 In Rent, Make These 10 Moves This Week

Wish I knew this before I paid my bills...

Ad

by JOY WALLETSEE MORE

Week 13 - New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football

In primetime, the Bills will host the New England Patriots in Orchard Park on Monday Night Football according to a source. A December home game under the lights could be the first time we see rookie QB Mac Jones play Buffalo.

Week 12 - Buffalo Bills at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:25 PM

Rumors had been flying around that the Bills were the leading candidate for the season-opener on September 9, when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers raise their Super Bowl Championship banner at Raymond James Stadium. Ryan Talbot at NYUP.com reports that Buffalo will face Tom Brady in Week 14 on December 12th at 4:25 start time, not the season opener.

Week 1 - Unconfirmed Rumor

Scott Zolak, the Patriots’ color analyst, says the Bills are heading to New England for the Week 1 game. He said it on his radio show and it’s not in print anywhere, so we are reporting it as a rumor not fact at this point in time. The Steelers are also rumored to be Buffalo’s Week 1 opponent by various Twitter folks. Obviously, these are unconfirmed.

Week8 - Unconfirmed Rumor

Week 18 - Unconfirmed Rumor

We are hearing the rest of the AFC East home schedule is pretty fun, too; a Halloween costume party with the Miami Dolphins and a season-ending Saturday date with the New York Jets. That Saturday game could be flexed to Sunday based on the how the schedule shakes out by the end of Week 17. These two reports are unconfirmed.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Agree with both

It would be a good week 2 and beyond Sunday nighter but week 1 give me 2 contenders

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Week 1 at New England

Week 13 MNF vs New England at home

Week 14 at Buccaneers 4:25pm

Halloween weekend home game against Miami

Season ending Saturday home game against the Jets.

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I am excited to see Stafford on the Rams.

They could easily be a Super bowl contender. They were in the playoffs last year and gave Green Bay a game in the Divisional round. 

I actually am, too.  I've always been a Stafford fan. He's put up HOF numbers for a crap organization for his entire career.  He deserves this.

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Who are we kidding? We will ALL watch it.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Week 1 at New England

Week 13 MNF vs New England at home

Week 14 at Buccaneers 4:25pm

I'd rather have this than Peter King's prediction of playing the Buccs to open the season on Thursday Night Football.

Planning on going to that game and really don't want to watch them raise the banner for another Brady Super Bowl.

Plus, that means I'll be kicked out before kick off after I rain down dildos onto the field during the ceremony.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

That was a pathetically bad call. Robey didn't lay a finger on that WR.... but the Bills didn't deserve to win that game considering the ridiculous amount of TOs 

Not the Bills fault that the Jaguars couldn't deliver the knockout. They needed the officials to bail them out.

34 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

The NFL LOVES putting the Bears on SNF

I guess they love crazy score games like 18-12 

There is no team in the NFL that excels in weird scores like the Bears