Schedule Leaks

I was listening to Schopp and the Bulldog last Friday and Schopp was talking about how he knows a guy in the league who knows when teams are notified of their schedules and he said that the teams are normally told "the morning of the day the schedule comes out" but that this year teams will find out the day before which would mean that teams will find out today instead of tomorrow. That could mean that we get some early leaks. I guess we will wait and see. I'm excited 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Dunkirk Don is that you

Follow the 💰

O sorry wrong thread 

Thanks op 

Dunkirk Don just made up a bunch of stuff and was full of himself. I'm not even predicting who we will play and when. Just saying that if teams are notified today we might get some leaks a day early

Edited by Buffalo03

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I was listening to Schopp and the Bulldog last Friday and Schopp was talking about how he knows a guy in the league who knows when teams are notified of their schedules and he said that the teams are normally told "the morning of the day the schedule comes out" but that this year teams will find out the day before which would mean that teams will find out today instead of tomorrow. That could mean that we get some early leaks. I guess we will wait and see. I'm excited 

Go Bills!!!

Let me leak a schedule to you: Feb 13, 2022 Bills vs Bucs

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Dunkirk Don just made up a bunch of stuff and was full of himself. I'm not even predicting who we will play and when. Just saying that if teams are notified today we might get some leaks a day early

I was not busting on you at all sorry if you thought that.

I for one will be very happy when we get the info as well as others will be.

Personal I love seeing posters post about let's go to Tampa or Tennessee let's meet up that is what I love much about this board.

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Let me leak a schedule to you: Feb 13, 2022 Bills vs Bucs

At 6.23 pm 

Who is doing the half time show

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

I was not busting on you at all sorry if you thought that.

I for one will be very happy when we get the info as well as others will be.

Personal I love seeing posters post about let's go to Tampa or Tennessee let's meet up that is what I love much about this board.

I was planning a New Orleans this year but if we open at Tampa, I will need to change that

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I was planning a New Orleans this year but if we open at Tampa, I will need to change that

Start drinking now.....this way when you die of heat exhaustion it won't be too bad.

• Haha (+1) 2

Take it with a grain of salt but I know a guy with connections to the front office and he said McBeane is already pissed.  We play the Pats on 3 days rest, we get the Dolphins coming off their 4 week bye, and we play the whole NFC South on the road on school nights.  

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Go Bills!!!

Im sorry, you shouldn't listen to such nonsense.

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My gut is telling me we are playing the AFCE teams at least twice this year....one on the road and the other at home.

I also predict that we have 9 homes games this year and that our extra home game will be an opponent in the NFC East. Specifically. The Washington Football Team. I hope I'm right

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Buff03, have you heard of the third ring if he’ll.  Tampa is hotter in early September.  We live in A/C unless you grew up here as they don’t know any better.  Then again, a Tampan (yes it’s a real word) coming to Buffalo in March for a 35 degree day plus wind will kill them.  It’s all relative.

Besides, I heard Don had some high level meetings and he has the scoop. 🤪🏈😂😷🙏

3 minutes ago, snamsnoops said:

Im sorry, you shouldn't listen to such nonsense.

Or Schoop at all like ever.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

I can't wait to see that preseason schedule lol

Do we still play Detroit every year or was that something the Bills just did when Ralph owned the team?

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Buff03, have you heard of the third ring if he’ll.  Tampa is hotter in early September.  We live in A/C unless you grew up here as they don’t know any better.  Then again, a Tampan (yes it’s a real word) coming to Buffalo in March for a 35 degree day plus wind will kill them.  It’s all relative.

Besides, I heard Don had some high level meetings and he has the scoop. 🤪🏈😂😷🙏

Or Schoop at all like ever.

My first time to Vegas I made the mistake of going in July. It felt like I was vacationing on the sun. I can't imagine anything hotter than that.

• Haha (+1) 1