The Lincoln Project

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don’t agree with it but it is politics.

None of you cared when Trump invited  Bill Clinton sexual harassment accusers to a debate in 2016 to rattle Hillary Clinton, right?

None of you cared when Trump colluded with Russia and Wikileaks and stole DNC emails right?

Politics is dirty. You should know that by now.

yea, id like to back to my world of barely paying attention to politics.  

The tiki stunt was just gross to me. What's next, Republicans hiring fake rioters and looters to crash a McAuliffe rally? This should make evident to all that most of these folks involved in national politics are scumbags out for their own personal gain. As a country we are getting way to easily pulled into this stuff. Every American should stay off Twitter/Facebook for awhile,  it would be really good for our mental health, and may give us all a little perspective. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

The tiki stunt was just gross to me. What's next, Republicans hiring fake rioters and looters to crash a McAuliffe rally? This should make evident to all that most of these folks involved in national politics are scumbags out for their own personal gain. As a country we are getting way to easily pulled into this stuff. Every American should stay off Twitter/Facebook for awhile,  it would be really good for our mental health, and may give us all a little perspective. 

McAuliffe is at a nearby restaurant right now with Bruce Smith.  i thought about stopping by, but im not gonna.  

It was Virginia Democrat staff.

I don't believe that the Pedo-Project really ran this operation.

They are just taking the blame to try and help McCauliffe after his campaign stunt blew up so quickly.

Though they have contributed over 250,000 to that pervert.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

I don’t agree with it but it is politics.

None of you cared when Trump invited  Bill Clinton sexual harassment accusers to a debate in 2016 to rattle Hillary Clinton, right?

None of you cared when Trump colluded with Russia and Wikileaks and stole DNC emails right?

Politics is dirty. You should know that by now.

Dude, you are kind of saying that it's ok because it's my side doing it here, which isn't helping our country.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“There’s an organized effort to blame a ‘Republican group,’ aka the Lincoln Project, for the disgraceful neo-Nazi prank. 

The Lincoln Project is intimately tied to Democrats of all levels. I’ll show you how.”

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1454544256476065792.html

What a mess lol 

21 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

People of a certain political persuasion crying out about the dangers of misinformation and the need to censor their opponents while they create misinformation about the opposition candidate.  Now if we could only find anyone of Russian descent among the perpetrators we can bundle up two conspiracies into one staged event.  Imagine the media attention a staged stunt of fake White Nationalist Russians supporting the Republican candidate would garner?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

People of a certain political persuasion crying out about the dangers of misinformation and the need to censor their opponents while they create misinformation about the opposition candidate.  Now if we could only find anyone of Russian descent among the perpetrators we can bundle up two conspiracies into one staged event.  Imagine the media attention a staged stunt of fake White Nationalist Russians supporting the Republican candidate would garner?  

Yea… Pizzagate.

And yes, Trump colluded w Russia