The Lincoln Project

‘NOT a great look, guys’: The Lincoln Project DRAGGED for comparing themselves to soldiers fighting fascism during WWII … on #DDay

Please, please, please tell us The Lincoln Project did NOT compare their ridiculous, grifting organization to the brave men who fought actual fascism during World War II. And on the anniversary of DDay? REALLY?!!?!?

Oh FFS.

Lincoln would never stop throwing up if he saw what these yahoos were doing in his name.

But--it's all about scamming cash from the suckers for LP.

I’m not sure landing on the Normandy beaches really compares to trying to corner your intern Norm in the broom closet.

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘NOT a great look, guys’: The Lincoln Project DRAGGED for comparing themselves to soldiers fighting fascism during WWII … on #DDay

Please, please, please tell us The Lincoln Project did NOT compare their ridiculous, grifting organization to the brave men who fought actual fascism during World War II. And on the anniversary of DDay? REALLY?!!?!?

Oh FFS.

Lincoln would never stop throwing up if he saw what these yahoos were doing in his name.

But--it's all about scamming cash from the suckers for LP.

I’m not sure landing on the Normandy beaches really compares to trying to corner your intern Norm in the broom closet.

Capture.thumb.JPG.222a2938f5bcff8654136388cd727326.JPG

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry. Not the article.  A tweet from the Lincoln Project.  🙄

Oh that group? The group owns Donald Trump and probably helped swing GOP votes to Joe?

Yea I can see why you wouldn’t like this mainstream group.