The Lincoln Project

Day after day, week after week, month after month....and yet BillStime has not swayed a single person's mind or point of view with any of this partisan twitter garbage.  But by golly he'll keep right on in there fighting for his Masters in democratic party. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Day after day, week after week, month after month....and yet BillStime has not swayed a single person's mind or point of view with any of this partisan twitter garbage.  But by golly he'll keep right on in there fighting for his Masters in democratic party. 

Oh he's swayed my mind.  He reminded me why I chose not to have kids.  So I blocked his childish ass.  I suggest you do too.  

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Have you thought about becoming a Moderator over at your safe place?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Have you thought about becoming a Moderator over at your safe place?

You’re one of the main reasons I stop by here. It reminds me to vote for and support virtually everybody you disparage. It’s very centering! Thanks for providing us all with a reason to smile each and every day. It’s appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh he's swayed my mind.  He reminded me why I chose not to have kids.  So I blocked his childish ass.  I suggest you do too.  

He’s my happy place. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re one of the main reasons I stop by here. It reminds me to vote for and support virtually everybody you disparage. It’s very centering! Thanks for providing us all with a reason to smile each and every day. It’s appreciated. 

He’s my happy place. 

BS time makes me happy every day when I read his posts. He makes me happy realizing how much better my life is compared to him/her/it. 

Thanks BS 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

He actually pushes me to the right.  

• Haha (+1) 1

FYI: there’s like a 90% chance that The Lincoln Project is just a giant grift.

They occasionally do some cool stuff but most of their work is targeted at Lefty Twitter so that people will give them money for more cool ads that won’t do much. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

FYI: there’s like a 90% chance that The Lincoln Project is just a giant grift.

They occasionally do some cool stuff but most of their work is targeted at Lefty Twitter so that people will give them money for more cool ads that won’t do much. 

What’s the other 10 % chance? They are civic-minded? Pfft. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What’s the other 10 % chance? They are civic-minded? Pfft. 

They promote themselves as reformed GOP activists who have seen the error of their ways and are truly working to defeat Trumpism.

So there’s like a 10% chance that’s actually true.