The Lincoln Project

On 3/17/2022 at 12:26 AM, BillStime said:

WHAT?????

That’s not what the cult is saying another DR thread‼️‼️‼️‼️

Oh, my bad.  YOU are a one man human centipede. 

On 3/17/2022 at 10:10 AM, Chef Jim said:

Which DR thread?  There’s like 20 of them here.  

Carry on Psychosis Boy. :wacko:

Pretty sure I saw him on a grassy knoll earlier today.  

• Haha (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you constantly dredging up Trump because you think it will scare people into voting democrat??  Or is it just that you have a really unhealthy obsession with the guy?  I am surprised the secret service hasn't confiscated your laptop.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Are you constantly dredging up Trump because you think it will scare people into voting democrat??  Or is it just that you have a really unhealthy obsession with the guy?  I am surprised the secret service hasn't confiscated your laptop.

B46F4B56-BA26-4C87-B5C8-0F068A658F30.thumb.jpeg.ae23330fc12f12b81e52927d5ca3fa5e.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Isn't he the leader of the Cult?

Yep.

But this is why they (like the commies before them) keep calling it that:

"In a democracy, the will of the majority has the right to override the existing rights.

America is a republic and not a pure democracy. The contemporary efforts to weaken our republican customs and institutions in the name of greater equality thus run against the efforts by America’s Founders to defend our country from the potential excesses of democratic majorities. American republicanism and the ordered liberty it makes possible are grounded in the Federalists’ recognition that non-majoritarian parts of the community make legitimate contributions to the community’s welfare, and that preserving these contributions is the hallmark of political justice. But, the careful balance produced by our mixed republic is threatened by an egalitarianism that undermines the social, familial, religious, and economic distinctions and inequalities that undergird our political liberty. Preserving the republican freedoms we cherish requires tempering egalitarian zeal and moderating the hope for a perfectly just democracy."

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

When the current controlling party’s driving the nation straight of a cliff, I’ll happily accept the party you claim wants to put the car in neutral. 

Do you think inflation and gas prices would be any different with Trump?

Look how Conald left the economy when he was done with it...

Cry harder..