The Lincoln Project

On 8/11/2021 at 6:24 PM, B-Man said:

Continuing with the actual subject of the thread, and my posts (something that BillZtime is totally incapable of doing - as the board can see)

If the main stream press is going to treat The Lincoln Project like it is credible and not the Democrat controlled opposition propaganda arm of the DNC that it is, why are conservatives not deploying their own fake liberal outfits that operate as smear merchants?

The answer is obvious.

No it’s not. Why? Are they bad at politics?

good question you ask, seriously wondering the answer 

On 8/13/2021 at 6:46 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No it’s not. Why? Are they bad at politics?

good question you ask, seriously wondering the answer 

What is your question?

The Lincoln Project members wrote every single ad for every single Republican candidate you’ve voted for in your lifetime.

The reason they’re so effective is because they know how to move/trigger conservatives and moderates with SHOCK ads.

Democrats are only good at making positive ads, since that’s what Democratic voters respond to.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

What is your question?

The Lincoln Project members wrote every single ad for every single Republican candidate you’ve voted for in your lifetime.

The reason they’re so effective is because they know how to move/trigger conservatives and moderates with SHOCK ads.

Democrats are only good at making positive ads, since that’s what Democratic voters respond to.

Ha! You clearly haven’t seen the DNC ads they’re running for Newsom out here in california.😂😂

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Then they haven’t been very busy 

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

Naive post of the week

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Then they haven’t been very busy 

Naive post of the week

There’s a huge market for non-cult members and moderates and they found that niche and ran with it.

If and when the GOP rebuilds, they will be making all of your ads again.

Just take a look at the members. It’s all your people.

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha! You clearly haven’t seen the DNC ads they’re running for Newsom out here in california.😂😂

I haven’t. Are they actually DNC ads or are they coming from a PAC? Big difference. PAC ads are usually negative and cheesy.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

There’s a huge market for non-cult members and moderates and they found that niche and ran with it.

If and when the GOP rebuilds, they will be making all of your ads again.

Just take a look at the members. It’s all your people.

Keep in mind Gov - you're kibitzing with an "independent"

lmao

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Keep in mind Gov - you're kibitzing with an "independent"

lmao

Ya right! I figured out who he was on the first day. 

Hey, why are there so many independents now? Oh, that’s why. Lol.

They want to pretend they weren’t all in with Trump.

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Governor said:

I imagine there will be quite a few more independents before the 2024 election with all the biden voter regret going on.

“We believe Joe Biden has the character, experience, and temperament to lead this nation. We believe he will restore the dignity of the presidency, bring Americans together, reassert America’s role as a global leader, and inspire our nation to live up to its ideals.”

-- The Lincoln Project

All you need to know about their expertise.

They had dealt with Joe for 50 years, and they still wrote this.

😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Governor said:

😂

I understand mindless sheep need to see the world as herds of sheep… their own or rival flocks.  Unfathomable that you could form your own values and opinions INDEPENDENTLY….  

I’ve backed democrats and republicans depending on the situation at the time, but I consider the two party system and both unmoderated parties to believe in a number of ideals I do not support. balance of power is most important, imo. 

At present your puppet masters have lost their mind and have all the control. The thing that makes the dems a little worse is they want more incompetent corrupt government control over everything and everyone and to steal more of my money to give to you.

Both political factions love simpleton DEPENDENTS like you because you are a harmless lemming to their agenda. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

😂

I understand mindless sheep need to see the world as herds of sheep… their own or rival flocks.  Unfathomable that you could form your own values and opinions INDEPENDENTLY….  

I’ve backed democrats and republicans depending on the situation at the time, but I consider the two party system and both unmoderated parties to believe in a number of ideals I do not support. balance of power is most important, imo. 

At present your puppet masters have lost their mind and have all the control. The thing that makes the dems a little worse is they want more incompetent corrupt government control over everything and everyone and to steal more of my money to give to you.

Both political factions love simpleton DEPENDENTS like you because you are a harmless lemming to their agenda. 

I don’t like balance of power. I’d rather see a party have enough power to actually show us what they got, and if it sucks, voters will replace them and change it back.

Otherwise, you end up with a party running on things they know they can’t possibly deliver, like repealing the ACA, raising or lowering taxes, etc.

Balance gives you the status quo.

If you vote for one party and then vote for the other for Governor, then fine, but it still gets you nowhere in the end.

11 minutes ago, Governor said:

I don’t like balance of power. I’d rather see a party have enough power to actually show us what they got, and if it sucks, voters will replace them and change it back.

Otherwise, you end up with a party running on things they know they can’t possibly deliver, like repealing the ACA, raising or lowering taxes, etc.

Balance gives you the status quo.

If you vote for one party and then vote for the other for Governor, then fine, but it still gets you nowhere in the end.

That’s exactly what Putin said. He likes the way you think. 

It’s really sweet… and cute and very naive to believe what you do. 

the first thing autocrats do when they get power is make sure they don’t lose power silly ..

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood