Explosion In Jerusalem

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think you gave the reasoning right in your post, but chose to ignore it.

How tf? If they can’t live there nobody can! Wtf are you talking about. So it’s ok live in that illegally built home because you’re Jewish??? How racist is that? 

5 minutes ago, Justice said:

How tf? If they can’t live there nobody can! Wtf are you talking about. So it’s ok live in that illegally built home because you’re Jewish??? How racist is that? 

They're racist, Palestinians are racist.  It's a turf war that won't be settled because each side wants more than the other side wants to give up. 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

They're racist, Palestinians are racist.  It's a turf war that won't be settled because each side wants more than the other side wants to give up. 

It would be great if Israel simply followed international laws regarding occupation. 

Can some explain why there is no pressure on Egypt, Jordan or Syria to help out the Palestinian people and given them their own territory. Hell Saudi Arabia is much bigger than Israel and very close. I know Israel is not completely innocent but the easier answer would be have the Muslim countries help create an additional Muslim country.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Can some explain why there is no pressure on Egypt, Jordan or Syria to help out the Palestinian people and given them their own territory. Hell Saudi Arabia is much bigger than Israel and very close. I know Israel is not completely innocent but the easier answer would be have the Muslim countries help create an additional Muslim country.

It's about getting rid of Israel, the only non-Muslim country in the region. No one cares about the Palestinians; they're just the shields to justify terrorism.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

First off. Home is home. My father built our home and I’m not leaving it. Secondly there’s no way in hell anybody else is giving up their home for you nor would Palestinians accept that. You can offer up Beverly Hills and you’d get a resounding no to that. 

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

It's about getting rid of Israel, the only non-Muslim country in the region. No one cares about the Palestinians; they're just the shields to justify terrorism.

It is NOT about getting rid of Israel. If you actually pay attention it’s about getting rid of Palestine. Unbelievable how the one thing that is actually in the process of happening is totally ignored while you chase after the Easter bunny. 

The video of events in NYC is frightening. We really need to be extremely careful about who we let in to this country. Violent people with no allegiance to America but plenty to terrorist groups such as Hamas don’t belong here. They never really assimilate ( bad word to the Biden admin). Amazingly, in some incredibly stupid states they even get elected to public office. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

The video of events in NYC is frightening. We really need to be extremely careful about who we let in to this country. Violent people with no allegiance to America but plenty to terrorist groups such as Hamas don’t belong here. They never really assimilate ( bad word to the Biden admin). Amazingly, in some incredibly stupid states they even get elected to public office. 

What does assimilate mean to you? 

9 minutes ago, Justice said:

First off. Home is home. My father built our home and I’m not leaving it. Secondly there’s no way in hell anybody else is giving up their home for you nor would Palestinians accept that. You can offer up Beverly Hills and you’d get a resounding no to that. 

It is NOT about getting rid of Israel. If you actually pay attention it’s about getting rid of Palestine. Unbelievable how the one thing that is actually in the process of happening is totally ignored while you chase after the Easter bunny. 

There has never been a Palestine so not sure what you mean by " getting rid of Palestine" unless you are truly unaware of the history of the region. As for "home is home" I had to leave NY because it was the only way to better my life, grown ups sometimes have to make hard decisions in order to better the life of themselves and their children. Home is where my family is, so maybe you and I will never agree because we clearly value very different things.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

There has never been a Palestine so not sure what you mean by " getting rid of Palestine" unless you are truly unaware of the history of the region. As for "home is home" I had to leave NY because it was the only way to better my life, grown ups sometimes have to make hard decisions in order to better the life of themselves and their children. Home is where my family is, so maybe you and I will never agree because we clearly value very different things.

“It’s clear we value different things”. Yeah I once moved from Buffalo, NY to Miami, FL. It’s still the USA. I own lots of property in Palestine. 

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Acknowledged. Doesn’t change anything. 

Well that’s a cop-out. I painted you in a corner you can’t get out of so you took the weasel’s way out. 

Just now, Justice said:

Well that’s a cop-out. I painted you in a corner you can’t get out of so you took the weasel’s way out. 

Nope. It’s a simple definition. Look it up if you’re that curious. It’s not worth my time. If you don’t agree with my post, fine. There’s no point arguing with liberals. 

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nope. It’s a simple definition. Look it up if you’re that curious. It’s not worth my time. If you don’t agree with my post, fine. There’s no point arguing with liberals. 

I know the definition. I’m asking what it means to you. 

Wait. That almost got by me. I’m a liberal? Lmao. I didn’t know that. Man you have all the right answers. You know everything. I’m sorry for ever questioning you. Lol 

Edited by Justice

10 minutes ago, Justice said:

“It’s clear we value different things”. Yeah I once moved from Buffalo, NY to Miami, FL. It’s still the USA. I own lots of property in Palestine. 

Wait you said you lived in the house your father built, where is this house? What city in Palestine do you own property? 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Pointless exercise, so no thanks. 

As a son of a Palestinian immigrant I love this country. I will die for this country if any nation attacks it whether it be muslim or not. I love the culture, food, the sports, most of the people lol, music, entertainment, freedoms we enjoy, the ability to make a nice living. I believe in the American dream and every first generation American I know hold all of these values close to their heart. We came here for all of these things which we love and respect and we made an excellent living here. We work hard. We pay our taxes. We follow the laws for the most part. I would want to make sure we only allow like minded people into this beautiful country as well. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Wait you said you lived in the house your father built, where is this house? What city in Palestine do you own property? 

It’s actually a little village. It’s called Al-Mazra'a ash-Sharqiya.