The BIG LIE

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Loved it 

Trump's deficit busting tax cuts for the wealthy? 

I disapprove of any one that tells me i need to do one thing such as live within my means as far as my money is concerned and then they do the exact opposite .

Being leaders they are suppose to lead by example & there's not many if any that can claim to have lead this country in such a way that has been in a truly optimistic way because every one has over spent raised the debt ceiling & done what ever with their tax laws to make it worse this pres. included .

I watched my old man live & die in debt by the glory of god i learned from him & by me making my own mistakes financially but i now own my house it is paid for because of paying attention to foolish financial decisions and there's not one of these dam politicians that can say they have helped our country financially .

None of them so any argument for any of them is void IMHO because they all have done stupid financial actions to help keep this country in so much debt it will never be able to be paid for .

16 minutes ago, T master said:

I disapprove of any one that tells me i need to do one thing such as live within my means as far as my money is concerned and then they do the exact opposite .

Being leaders they are suppose to lead by example & there's not many if any that can claim to have lead this country in such a way that has been in a truly optimistic way because every one has over spent raised the debt ceiling & done what ever with their tax laws to make it worse this pres. included .

I watched my old man live & die in debt by the glory of god i learned from him & by me making my own mistakes financially but i now own my house it is paid for because of paying attention to foolish financial decisions and there's not one of these dam politicians that can say they have helped our country financially .

None of them so any argument for any of them is void IMHO because they all have done stupid financial actions to help keep this country in so much debt it will never be able to be paid for .

Politicians follow Friedman's law of how money is spent.  The part about spending somebody else's money on yourself where cost doesn't matter but quality does or spending it on somebody else where neither cost or quality matter.  The spending "their personal funds" is something they're not good at.  They make a living spending the taxpayers money and putting them in debt while living the life of a financial parasite.  Producing nothing of value anyone in the private sector would trade for hard currency.

I applaud your financial discipline and its put you in a position of strength that most American's do not have because of circumstances and lots of frivolous spending.  I call it living though the infinite funding model of life which is based on the idea the good times never end.  My dad used to say unless you have some degree of financial independence you'll never have any real freedom or security.

Want to know the source of inflation.  https://usdebtclock.org/  In the time it takes to read this post the US government will be another $100K in debt. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2022 at 11:43 AM, BillStime said:

Why of course he did 

And they wonder why WE mention his filthy name.  He still owns them.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Wait…. what?

Omg I'm utterly shocked, flabbergasted,  bamboozled.   They must be inept!  Or wait for it, someone will say fake news.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And they wonder why WE mention his filthy name.  He still owns them.  

Omg I'm utterly shocked, flabbergasted,  bamboozled.   They must be inept!  Or wait for it, someone will say fake news.

The cult is conditioned well.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Of course the cult wants violence - it’s the only way these deplorables can “win”

Gretchen Whitmer was only threatened by the FBI, because without them the entire plot would not have happened. 

• Agree 1