The BIG LIE

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Again, massive doses of HCQ id the only cure for you believing all of your masters’ lies. Congrats on all the damage you’ve all done to the country. 

I think someone should study the side effects of taking mass quantities of Ivermectin and HCQ simultaneously.  Looks like it’s made Doc delusional.  Maybe it’s a polydrug thing.  No matter, I wish you the best in your recovery, Doc.  

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I think someone should study the side effects of taking mass quantities of Ivermectin and HCQ simultaneously.  Looks like it’s made Doc delusional.  Maybe it’s a polydrug thing.  No matter, I wish you the best in your recovery, Doc. 

If only you could blame it on something else…

Just now, Doc said:

The only hoax is that HCQ isn’t safe. It is.  Just ask your hero Tony.  You know, the guy responsible for this whole plague.

Hoax.  We’ve been over this.  You keep on trying to change the subject because you preached, based on your medical “expertise,” that HCQ is an effective treatment for COVID, and perhaps may also be yummy.  I can’t speak to the latter point, but I know that the former point is a hoax.  And I’m not even a “Doc!”

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  We’ve been over this.  You keep on trying to change the subject because you preached, based on your medical “expertise,” that HCQ is an effective treatment for COVID, and perhaps may also be yummy.  I can’t speak to the latter point, but I know that the former point is a hoax.  And I’m not even a “Doc!”

Yeah we’ve been over that you have no idea what you’re talking about. But again take it up with your hero Tony, who talked about HCQ being a treatment and preventative for SARS-COV (which Wuhan virus is) years before Trump ever did.  And just as importantly, and obviously, he never said it was unsafe.  

Again congrats for “saving ”people from a safe drug.  And from living. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah we’ve been over that you have no idea what you’re talking about. But again take it up with your hero Tony, who talked about HCQ being a treatment and preventative for SARS-COV (which Wuhan virus is) years before Trump ever did.  And just as importantly, and obviously, he never said it was unsafe.  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Decades ago he thought it possible and worthy of additional study.  Recently you thought it certain based on the word of a real estate developer and no additional study.  Happy hoaxing! 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Decades ago he thought it possible and worthy of additional study.  Recently you thought it certain based on the word of a real estate developer and no additional study.  Happy hoaxing! 

Oh yes, that’s right, HCQ became unsafe and lost its mechanism of action in the interim. Good one!

All you are doing is making the case that Trump should never have listened to Tony.  I can’t say I can completely disagree with you on that one.

Edited by Doc

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/maricopa-county-draft-cyber-ninjas-election-review-says-biden-won-n1279997

The "draft report from Cyber Ninjas confirms the county's canvass of the 2020 General Election was accurate and the candidates certified as the winners did, in fact, win," Maricopa County tweeted Thursday night.

NBC affiliate KPNX of Phoenix said that it obtained a copy of the report and that the review widens Biden's victory margin by 360 votes.

- Even partisan GOP auditors can’t find fraud. But a ton of money wasted for nothing.

What

A

Mess

• Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

How’s that Russian collusion hoax going?

Have you made up any new lies lately?

What lie did I make up? They looked into collusion and didn’t find it, though they found lots of Russian influence.  And they found dirty Hillary in the mix. 

And your guy tried to overturn democracy. Waiting for you to attack him for that. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. 

37 minutes ago, John Adams said:

What lie did I make up? They looked into collusion and didn’t find it, though they found lots of Russian influence.  And they found dirty Hillary in the mix. 

And your guy tried to overturn democracy. Waiting for you to attack him for that. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. 

Now wait a minute….Donald Trump wasn’t trying to overturn democracy. Enough already with the hyperbole.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

You either have a short memory or selective memory. 

https://gizmodo.com/thanks-cyber-ninjas-1847738279/amp

According to the New York Times, which viewed the draft, the Cyber Ninjas found 261 less votes from Donald Trump and 99 more for President Joe Biden. (Biden has been our nation’s president for eight months.)

The Cyber Ninjas have been stalling the release, apparently indefinitely; they passed their May, late May, then August deadlines, claiming to have fallen ill with covid-19. They didn’t seem terribly eager to lay their cards on the table as today’s deadline approached, either. Responding to a Maricopa County Superior Court judge’s ruling that they would have to cough up the findings, their attorney submitted a letter last week stating that they didn’t recognize “any involuntary legal obligation to do so.” While they sat on the numbers, election integrity advocates warned that the mere existence of their months-long audit poisoned faith in democracy.

• Like (+1) 1