Keuchly coming back? He has resigned from his Pro Scout position at Panthers.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

More likely realized he has too much in the bank and makes too little as a scout to be worth his while.

Or maybe he feels threatened by Dan Morgan?

Or maybe he thought he would be interested in scouting, but after doing it for a season he realized it wasn't his cup of tea and he wants to do something else.

Seems like world championship "leaping to conclusions" to go from "Keuchley resigned as a scout" to "Keuchley might return to playing football"

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

https://autos.yahoo.com/panthers-lb-luke-kuechly-resigns-230844674.html

Beane and McD should be drawn to Keuchly like moths to a flame.

Maybe he is replacing* Dan Morgan.

By replacing I mean as former intelligent Carolina player in pipeline.

Edited by Limeaid
some quoting without reading subsequent post.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Or maybe he thought he would be interested in scouting, but after doing it for a season he realized it wasn't his cup of tea and he wants to do something else.

Same difference. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean it was probably a bad year to make that assessment.

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it was probably a bad year to make that assessment.

Some things were different I'm sure, like in-person assessment of games, but the film watching and overall evaluation process probably the same.

I can see where a guy who was a student of the game as a player might feel like watching other guys film and evaluating them would be interesting, but then do it for a while and decide it's just frustrating if part of him still wants to play, and he needs to just change course.

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Maybe he is replacing Dan Morgan.

Wouldn't that be likely Brian Gaine?

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Maybe he replaces Brian Gaine who is replacing Dan Morgan.

I think they created a consultant role or something for Gaine. I need to look at the FO chart. They could do the same for Luke.  In fact, he could stay based in Charlotte. I don’t think Gaine moved back to Buffalo.

edit: Gaine is “sr personnel advisor”

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Keuchly has scrambled eggs for brains. He needs to stay retired for his own health. His future PTSD is going to be really bad, Imo. 

Remember his little temper tantrum in 2016? The dude started balling like a baby. 

What an awful bunch of stuff to say. Sheesh.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

What an awful bunch of stuff to say. Sheesh.

Last time I checked Logic, 619 was not a board certified Neurologist.  That was a silly comment.  There are more leaps on this thread than the Hulk did in all those marvel movies.

he was an excellent player, but this is another, they cut this guy, let’s sign him thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Last time I checked Logic, 619 was not a board certified Neurologist.  That was a silly comment.  There are more leaps on this thread than the Hulk did in all those marvel movies.

he was an excellent player, but this is another, they cut this guy, let’s sign him thread.

Aside from his lack of medical expertise. Like....saying a guy's brains are scrambled eggs? Calling his concussion-induced tears "balling like a baby"?

Just gross.

Half Baked Boo GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2