Marcus Peters when asked biggest trash talker on Offense ... Josh Allen

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I was never a trash talker in football or wrestling (and the obligatory baseball as everyone else in WNY), but really don’t care if Allen does on a regular basis.  One thing I used to like hearing is how Sapp used to tell Favre how he was going to kill him, and after he sacked him Favre would just laugh it off and tell him good one.  He never gave Sapp the satisfaction.

I always though that was cool.

I was cracking up at Charles Barkley talking about Larry Bird saying "Charles I can't believe how bad you guys are disrespecting me tonite, tryin to cover me with a white guy"

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I was cracking up at Charles Barkley talking about Larry Bird saying "Charles I can't believe how bad you guys are disrespecting me tonite, tryin to cover me with a white guy"

Webman watch caliendos Barkley’s imitation when you have time.  I crack up every time.

I love hearing that Allen is a trash talker. It means he is into the game. I can imagine someone trash talking Trent Edwards.

DE: "I'm coming for you, Trent. I'm coming'

Trent: "Man, this guy is mean. Is the game over yet?"

😂

Edited by Buffalo03

14 hours ago, transient said:

He’s the dude that, in a game against the Jets when he played for the Chiefs, picked up a penalty flag and threw it into the stands, ran into the locker room assuming he was ejected, and came back to finish the game with no socks afterwards when he found out he wasn’t. Chiefs then traded him to the Rams on the offseason. 

Yeah, that was classic.

On 5/9/2021 at 10:36 AM, Lagoon Blues said:

Yeah thats pretty common these days.  I bet I hear that over a hundred times every day out and about here in Florida.

Every time I hear someone say you feel me?/nawmean?/know what Im saying?, I think of Butters.

On 5/8/2021 at 1:12 AM, GETTOTHE50 said:

who da ***** is Marcus peters 

He's the big CB who out-maneuvered little John Brown on the last play of the game against the Ravens in 2019 that sealed the victory for them. Which I believe is a major reason we looked to add bigger WRs and replace Brown ever since. Diggs and even Davis would likely have come down with that ball.

On 5/10/2021 at 12:47 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

Every time I hear someone say you feel me?/nawmean?/know what Im saying?, I think of Butters.

He's the big CB who out-maneuvered little John Brown on the last play of the game against the Ravens in 2019 that sealed the victory for them. Which I believe is a major reason we looked to add bigger WRs and replace Brown ever since. Diggs and even Davis would likely have come down with that ball.

Man I hope you're right but I feel like Smoke did a lot more here than people seem to remember.  The dude has three 1000+ yd seasons in this league and was our top weapon two years ago.

If Diggs stays healthy we have no problems, and Sanders will play a nice role, but if Stef goes down we will kick ourselves for not offering JB $4M per year to restructure and stay a Bill.