Marcus Peters when asked biggest trash talker on Offense ... Josh Allen

He was very complimentary. Aquib Talib asked him in the video at the 44 minute mark who was the biggest offensive trash talker .. and without hesitation he said Josh Allen was talking big noise and big “s...” but thought it was cool because not disrespectful just cares about winning. It was a nice compliment as it was totally genuine and showed the respect that competitors now have for Josh. Starts at 44:00 and goes for less than a minute

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I mean they only have played each other once so I guess he made an impression.

Twice I believe. Last year and the year before. Two years ago when Baltimore was 14-2 he blanketed John Brown.

• Like (+1) 1

I was never a trash talker in football or wrestling (and the obligatory baseball as everyone else in WNY), but really don’t care if Allen does on a regular basis.  One thing I used to like hearing is how Sapp used to tell Favre how he was going to kill him, and after he sacked him Favre would just laugh it off and tell him good one.  He never gave Sapp the satisfaction.

I always though that was cool.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I was never a trash talker in football or wrestling (and the obligatory baseball as everyone else in WNY), but really don’t care if Allen does on a regular basis.  One thing I used to like hearing is how Sapp used to tell Favre how he was going to kill him, and after he sacked him Favre would just laugh it off and tell him good one.  He never gave Sapp the satisfaction.

I always though that was cool.

They may have had one of the best player/player rivalries. Constant smack talk between the two of them that turned into a friendship. 

Not a Bills artlicle, but it’s a cool piece about their relationship with a bunch of 💩 talk stories

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/sapp-favre-rivalry-results-in-mutual-respect/2134272/%3foutputType=amp

• Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

He’s an All Pro cornerback for the Ravens

Never heard of him...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Never heard of him...

He’s the dude that, in a game against the Jets when he played for the Chiefs, picked up a penalty flag and threw it into the stands, ran into the locker room assuming he was ejected, and came back to finish the game with no socks afterwards when he found out he wasn’t. Chiefs then traded him to the Rams on the offseason. 

• Haha (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

As directed, starting at 44:00 I listened to one minute of that.  

My takeaway is that soon, and very soon, to "express" ourselves we will all just grunt and fart at each other.

As it should be