Where's Yolo? Are the guys down in FL doing some pass game work?

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Trubisky with a nice long ball. Since McDermott hasn’t named a starter yet, I look forward to the competition this summer. I have Josh as 1A and Trubes as 1B. 

JA is cut if no vaccine. MT getting ready to take over. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Love McKittrick working with the punter.  That guy really wants the PR job.

Issac McKittrick? I do not think he stuck with Bills. 

Where is Matt Haack?  I was expecting him to join the guys as extra arm and get some practice throwing,

6 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

JA is cut if no vaccine. MT getting ready to take over. 

The solution is simple.  Put incentive clauses in contracts :devil:

1 hour ago, eball said:

Love McKittrick working with the punter.  That guy really wants the PR job.

Beane said this week that Marquez Stevenson will compete with McKenzie for the “dual returner” role. He praised McKenzie for working out with the new punter, but mentioned that he needs to work on “tracking the ball” as a WR. The interesting part is that McKenzie has little experience as a KR and Marquez has little experience as a PR. Beane wants someone who can do both. Like roberts. Ideally someone who can do both as well as provide solid depth at WR. Roberts wasn’t a good WR imo and too $$

• Agree 2

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane said this week that Marquez Stevenson will compete with McKenzie for the “dual returner” role. He praised McKenzie for working out with the new punter, but mentioned that he needs to work on “tracking the ball” as a WR. The interesting part is that McKenzie has little experience as a KR and Marquez has little experience as a PR. Beane wants someone who can do both. Like roberts. Ideally someone who can do both as well as provide solid depth at WR. Roberts wasn’t a good WR imo and too $$

We can always be surprised as we were with Gabe Davis, but I think Marquez Stevenson has a long way to go to compete as WR

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We can always be surprised as we were with Gabe Davis, but I think Marquez Stevenson has a long way to go to compete as WR

I think McKenzie has the clear upper hand.  Knowing the offense. Producing when he gets a chance. Can he be a KR?

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think McKenzie has the clear upper hand.  Knowing the offense. Producing when he gets a chance. Can he be a KR?

His biggest challenge as a potential returner is going to be proving that he can hang on to the ball.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

I am excited to see if McKenzie can step up his game, everyone saying he been working hard.

Dude caught some down field balls last year. He needs to be shadowing Diggs and picking his brain about footwork and the route tree.

5 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Not trying to be snarky, but Why would anyone care? They are all top 1% wage earners, they are not hurting financially on any level.

Also not being snarky (honest), but just because you make a lot of money does not mean you like paying more taxes than you have to. In fact, the more you make, the more you pay.....and lose to high state taxes.  Being smart with your money is admirable, especially with professional athletes! 

I do think they have to pay taxes in every state where they earn. Tricky tax deal which is why they have professionals to handle all that. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Dude caught some down field balls last year. He needs to be shadowing Diggs and picking his brain about footwork and the route tree.

I have the impression that McKenzie may be his own worst enemy at times.  Diggs seems to be more than willing to mentor and help the other WR.  But McKenzie apparently talks a LOT of crap to his teammates, and I have the impression it kind of grates on them sometimes and maybe closes off some channels that could otherwise be open to him.

McKenzie has zinged Diggs 3 or 4 times in social media this off-season and at least once Diggs returned fire.

53 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Just wait until Fromm starts working out with the WRs

What's stopping him?  He could be down in FL working with those guys.

• Like (+1) 1