Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

2 hours ago, Bockeye said:

Most people I treat with civility, but you continually post abrasive comments. Let me put it like this - you’re an idiot. THE ECONOMY WAS JUICED WITH $6 TRILLION IN PANDEMIC AID LAST YEAR!

but carry on……

And lastly - the fact is - Democrats deliver on the economy.

Dispute it

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

And lastly - the fact is - Democrats deliver on the economy.

Dispute it

https://www.cnbc.com/id/35694762

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/obamas-economic-failures-outweigh-successes/691847

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

It’s hilarious to watch lefties try and spin the current situation. 

Hilarious - another Republican POTUS handing off an economic disaster and watching a Democrat clean up their mess.

What’s laughable is watching the cult get spastic over facts when Conalds super amazing economy needed a bailout in MARCH 2020 - when Trump will still telling us Covid would go away any day now.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886td298jjm710uuxfn9t

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious - another Republican POTUS handing off an economic disaster and watching a Democrat clean up their mess.

What’s laughable is watching the cult get spastic over facts when Conalds super amazing economy needed a bailout in MARCH 2020 - when Trump will still telling us Covid would go away any day now.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886td298jjm710uuxfn9t

I feel like you are getting paid to post this stuff. Going by your dipcrap logic Q3 2020 was sharpest GDP spike ever!  And Trump did it WITHOUT A VACCINE!!!

See how easy it is to twist facts to make a idiotic argument?  Try to be a decent person bud.  You'll have a better life.

Edited by Tenhigh

37 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I feel like you are getting paid to post this stuff. Going by your dipcrap logic Q3 2020 was sharpest GDP spike ever!  And Trump did it WITHOUT A VACCINE!!!

See how easy it is to trust facts to make a idiotic argument?  Try to be a decent person bud.  You'll have a better life.

His teams playbook never changes 😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

See how easy it is to trust facts to make a idiotic argument?  Try to be a decent person bud.  You'll have a better life.

See the bold above. You're more correct than you know. Here's a hint...don't feed the junior high schoolers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

23 hours ago, Bockeye said:

Most people I treat with civility, but you continually post abrasive comments. Let me put it like this - you’re an idiot. THE ECONOMY WAS JUICED WITH $6 TRILLION IN PANDEMIC AID LAST YEAR!

but carry on……

How is posting a tweet that lists a stat that’s easy to confirm as being fact abrasive?

We have a long history showing that GDP performs better under Democrats than Republicans:

screen-shot-2014-07-29-at-11-05-52-am.pn

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

How is posting a tweet that lists a stat that’s easy to confirm as being fact abrasive?

We have a long history showing that GDP performs better under Democrats than Republicans:

We also have a long history of knowing that GDP is a lagging indicator.

23 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

See the bold above. You're more correct than you know. Here's a hint...don't feed the junior high schoolers.

Jr High??   Too kind sir…too kind. 

10 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Question.  How much of that GDP is lagging? 

8 hours ago, sherpa said:

We also have a long history of knowing that GDP is a lagging indicator.

Sorry didn’t see your point until I posted mine. 😏

On 1/29/2022 at 9:09 AM, Backintheday544 said:

And for completeness, annual GDP growth under Trump was about 2.5% before 2020.

This bar graph can be a bit misleading, however, and for a different reason than the “lagging indicator” that Sherpa and Chef Jim mention. In practice, the economic policies (tax codes, labor regulations, trade agreements, etc.) of the Clinton and Obama administrations had more in common with those of Reagan, the Bushes, and Trump than they did with those of Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, and Carter. So I would pay less attention to the blue/red disparity and more to the chronological one. Annualized GDP growth between WW2 and 1980 was about 4%, but only about 2.5% since neoliberalism took effect.

Of course, GDP is also a very misleading singular metric if you’re trying to gauge economic health. It tells us nothing about how that growth is distributed among the population. I recommend looking into labor market mobility metrics and data such as real wage growth (i.e. NOT nominal) relative to major costs of living factors (housing, education, health care, etc.).

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

White House Already Doing Damage Control Ahead of Friday Jobs Report

White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters the jobs report, which which will be released Friday, will appear disproportionately bad, citing the ongoing surge in COVID-19 cases.

"Because Omicron was so highly transmissible, nearly 9 million people called out sick in early January when the jobs data was being collected," Psaki explained. "The week the survey was taken, the week of Jan. 12, was at the height of the Omicron spike."

"So we just kind of wanted to prepare people to understand how the data is taken, what they're looking at, and what it is an assessment of," she continued. "As a result, the jobs report may show job losses in large part because workers were out sick from Omicron at the point when it was peaking during the period — the week when the data was taken."

While it is completely fair for the White House to explain why the forthcoming jobs report may be skewed to appear worse than it actually is, the White House is engaging in a sly double standard.

The Biden administration worked overtime to take responsibility for allegedly creating more jobs in 2021 than any previous presidential administration. For example, Biden said in early January, "We added 6.4 million jobs last year. That’s the most jobs in any calendar year by any president in history."

In promoting the alleged accomplishment, the Biden administration obscured the fact that most of those jobs were not new — but instead were Americans returning to the workforce after the COVID lockdowns ended. Now, however, the White House wants to absolve itself from dismal jobs numbers by blaming the pandemic.

The good outcomes are attributed to Biden, while the bad ones are blamed on the pandemic.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/white-house-does-preemptive-damage-control-over-possibl

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

White House Already Doing Damage Control Ahead of Friday Jobs Report

White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters the jobs report, which which will be released Friday, will appear disproportionately bad, citing the ongoing surge in COVID-19 cases.

"Because Omicron was so highly transmissible, nearly 9 million people called out sick in early January when the jobs data was being collected," Psaki explained. "The week the survey was taken, the week of Jan. 12, was at the height of the Omicron spike."

Wait so people out with the cold are counted as unemployed??  :huh: