Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This cannot be possible! Liz and Bernie promised everything would be perfect once we forced Burger King to pay $15 per hour. Maybe this is what perfection looks like. 

Stop buying stuff, hat will drive down prices 

A Whopper sounds real nice though. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/6/2022 at 2:56 PM, Tiberius said:

Stop buying stuff, hat will drive down prices 

A Whopper sounds real nice though. 

Make sure to use a coupon which Burger King typically sends via flyers in the mail.  Whopper for two offer is good.  Two Whoppers, two fries, and two drinks for $8.99.  Unknown to most is you can sub out onion rings for fries without additional charge if you ask.  McD's also has buy one, get one for $1 offer on Big Mac and Quarter Pounder and a few other items.  

Another thing I'm seeing go up in price a lot is Subs from local shops and the big chains.  Up about 20% in just about 6 months.

And happy Mother's Day to all mothers and everybody's mom on the board here.. 

• Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Make sure to use a coupon which Burger King typically sends via flyers in the mail.  Whopper for two offer is good.  Two Whoppers, two fries, and two drinks for $8.99.  Unknown to most is you can sub out onion rings for fries without additional charge if you ask.  McD's also has buy one, get one for $1 offer on Big Mac and Quarter Pounder and a few other items.  

Another thing I'm seeing go up in price a lot is Subs from local shops and the big chains.  Up about 20% in just about 6 months.

I eat a lot of healthy food, but also a lot of junk food. Chicken wings have just gotten too damn expensive so I've started eating Burger King more. 

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I eat a lot of healthy food, but also a lot of junk food. Chicken wings have just gotten too damn expensive so I've started eating Burger King more. 

So what you’re saying is that you eat “a lot” of food. 😉 👍

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Their apps have good deals on them.  And you can accumulate points towards free food.

On 5/8/2022 at 5:06 AM, Tiberius said:

I can't remember the last time I ate at a fast food place.  Pre-pandemic maybe? 

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

the pain is the point 

I'm mildly impressed he actually used the word inflation - that's pretty bold. His handlers/caregivers must have finally realized "Putin's price hike" & "rising prices" were not winning over hearts & minds

31 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

I'm mildly impressed he actually used the word inflation - that's pretty bold. His handlers/caregivers must have finally realized "Putin's price hike" & "rising prices" were not winning over hearts & minds

Don't be.  They know it's a huge problem so they can't hide from it.  But they're still blaming it on Putin and now "the ultra-MAGA agenda," WTF that is. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't be.  They know it's a huge problem so they can't hide from it.  But they're still blaming it on Putin and now "the ultra-MAGA agenda," WTF that is. :rolleyes:

Biden's pitch comes off as weak, and full of excuses while providing no solutions and sounding like a loser.  He sounds consistent with what I recall of what was a typical Dick Jauron post-game press conferences after a loss. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I liked it too. Just get out of my way ya *****. 

You liked it because you’re a fat cat rich money guy.  You’re part of the work 40+ years saved and invested in his own future lottery clique.  I bet you even paid off your own debts, ya selfish bastage. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden's pitch comes off as weak, and full of excuses while providing no solutions and sounding like a loser.  He sounds consistent with what I recall of what was a typical Dick Jauron post-game press conferences after a loss. 

Talking about a tax plan by 1 Senator with no support by anyone else is the last gasp of a party realizing it's going to get destroyed in November.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You liked it because you’re a fat cat rich money guy.  You’re part of the work 40+ years saved and invested in his own future lottery clique.  I bet you even paid off your own debts, ya selfish bastage. 

Yeah I’ll admit it. You’re 100% right.  I suck. 😒