Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why don't you tell us what the Labor Force Participation Rate is and what the rate was when Trump handed off the most amazing economy in the history of the United States... 

What does that have to do with anything?  It's joe's deal now buddy.  

26 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What does that have to do with anything?  It's joe's deal now buddy.  

LMAO - what did Joe inherit?

What did Conald inherit? I thought Conald delivered us the best economy ever.

What was the Labor Force percentage when Trump handed off the most amazing economy ever?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - what did Joe inherit?

What did Conald inherit? I thought Conald delivered us the best economy ever.

What was the Labor Force percentage when Trump handed off the most amazing economy ever?

Joe claimed he had the pandemic cure. Claimed he had all the answers.  Don had nothing to do with this. Try and respond without bringing up Trump. Time for Joe to take some accountability here. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Joe claimed he had the pandemic cure. Claimed he had all the answers.  Don had nothing to do with this. Try and respond without bringing up Trump. Time for Joe to take some accountability here. 

Trump’s negligence most definitely had an impact on todays economy and Joe NEVER once said anything like this 

image.thumb.jpeg.fc9465d918ba514c42033c9660d4506d.jpeg

Just now, aristocrat said:

He does. Is he preventing you from getting the vaccine or the booster?

What about every right wing “news” source that purposely counters anything this administration says?

Even Trump debunked the content your garbage sources spew. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He does. Is he preventing you from getting the vaccine or the booster?

What about every right wing “news” source that purposely counters anything this administration says?

Even Trump debunked the content your garbage sources spew. 

so his plan was to use trumps vaccine? got it.  also, every left wing news source purposely countered anything trump did so whats the difference?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why don't you tell us what the Labor Force Participation Rate is and what the rate was when Trump handed off the most amazing economy in the history of the United States... 

I'm confused, you stated "What is the unemployment rate today?"  Are we now talking about today or last year or 10 years ago?  You do know what "today" means correct?  I'm assuming English is your native language.

This administration owns the unemployment rate, labor participation rate and the inflation rate TODAY. 

1 hour ago, Precision said:

I'm confused, you stated "What is the unemployment rate today?"  Are we now talking about today or last year or 10 years ago?  You do know what "today" means correct?  I'm assuming English is your native language.

This administration owns the unemployment rate, labor participation rate and the inflation rate TODAY. 

deflect much deranged?

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." ~ Mark Twain

Edited by BillStime

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

deflect much deranged?

I asked a your lemming Bonnie what the unemployment rate is… you jumped in and tried to upstage me and I asked a specific question to address your deflection - and once again - you deflect.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." ~ Mark Twain

that quote is very true

30 minutes ago, Precision said:

This is how they operate.  They throw out a single stat (wages rising, unemployment rate low) as good news, yet leave out the context that makes it actually not good news.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

deflect much deranged?

I asked a your lemming Bonnie what the unemployment rate is… you jumped in and tried to upstage me and I asked a specific question to address your deflection - and once again - you deflect.

Too funny, your only proper grammar was a quote.  So, I guess English isn't your native language, that explains a lot.  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

This is how they operate.  They throw out a single stat (wages rising, unemployment rate low) as good news, yet leave out the context that makes it actually not good news.

I would be happy if they would at least point out all the ways they think it's good news.  At least we could discuss that.  Throwing out a single stat and then blaming Trump isn't a conversation.     

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Precision said:

deflect much deranged?

Too funny, your only proper grammar was a quote.  So, I guess English isn't your native language, that explains a lot.  

Classic @DerangedRhino - so many sock puppets - so little time.

3 hours ago, Precision said:

I would be happy if they would at least point out all the ways they think it's good news.  At least we could discuss that.  Throwing out a single stat and then blaming Trump isn't a conversation.     

The inability of people to discern between polemics and reality is the primary driver of division in our time. It occurs on all sides of the political spectrum and prevents honest conversations about complex issues, which can be healing and unifying, from ever occurring.

• Like (+1) 1