Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

The Biden Administration, his Leftist supporters, and his Leftist supporters here are likely not smart enough to understand the difference between "Wages rising" and "Real Wages Declining"

He Read His Handlers Writings yesterday (gave a speech) that was completely disingenuous, bragging about "wage growth", but obviously when the Gov't hurls 50% of annual GDP at an Economy to compete with the Private Sector, you can produce some temporary "wage growth".  

Of course the more honest, broader picture would include that real wages and thus standard of living has broadly declined, but that's not the game of these "Democrats".  They are about getting elected by the lowest common denominators possible, and remaining in power so they can enact their dream-world policies.

Reminds me of the absurd Obama-era Emissions Policies that were levied on the Auto industry, which were absurd and untenable and led EVERY producer to cheat to produce cars that met the standard...VW went so far as to create Software to beat the Regulation, and their CEO went to prison, but it wasn't his/their fault, it was the fault of absurd Leftists creating policies that don't work in the real world.  

The Biden cabal is going to wreak incalculable harm on our society.

Edited by OrangeBills
  • Agree 1

Demented Biden being told job growth exceeding expectations!  What a joke. Americans are not that stupid unless you are @Tiberius or @BillsTime. What a mess.

image.png.4377ada6475867721f360285dc60bff8.png

Edited by Irv
  • Sad 1

I just received an email from ticketmaster that they will pay me for the tickets that I have sold through them until I give them my tax id information due to the new law by Biden. If ticketmaster is hacked Biden will be directly responsible for my information being used. Right now they have a credit card which I can monitor and limit exposure if it is hacked, Biden is ensuring that I can't limit my exposure. All so he can track "billionaires" who make $600 literally every minute.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They still won't vote for Trump. 

On 1/8/2022 at 10:30 AM, Irv said:

Demented Biden being told job growth exceeding expectations!  What a joke. Americans are not that stupid unless you are @Tiberius or @BillsTime. What a mess.

image.png.4377ada6475867721f360285dc60bff8.png

download-3.jpg.a822163af7d432a0a7287e7d7ce4ea54.jpg

download-3.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In 1980 Paul Volker was intent on crushing inflation and in 2022 Jerome Powell is just intent on talking about it.  In 1980 the US economy could survive higher rates but in 2022 the US so called "service economy" cannot as its totally dependent on low rates and foreign sourced goods.  Can you imagine 14% interest rates in today's service economy, financial markets, housing markets, consumer credit markets, government debt markets?  If you're not preparing for the biggest financial disaster in history then you're leaving yourself exposed.

• Agree 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

In 1980 Paul Volker was intent on crushing inflation and in 2022 Jerome Powell is just intent on talking about it.  In 1980 the US economy could survive higher rates but in 2022 the US so called "service economy" cannot as its totally dependent on low rates and foreign sourced goods.  Can you imagine 14% interest rates in today's service economy, financial markets, housing markets, consumer credit markets, government debt markets?  If you're not preparing for the biggest financial disaster in history then you're leaving yourself exposed.

Ya, ok. I'm sure once the bottle necks get cleared up inflation will fall. Biden has time 

• Haha (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, ok. I'm sure once the bottle necks get cleared up inflation will fall. Biden has time 

Time...for what?  He's not running again.  He's not fit to do the job right now, much less in another 3 years.

And under Reagan, inflation dropped from 11.83% when he took office to 3.71% by the end of his first term.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Time...for what?  He's not running again.  He's not fit to do the job right now, much less in another 3 years.

And under Reagan, inflation dropped from 11.83% when he took office to 3.71% by the end of his first term.

He's fit now, he's fit tomorrow, he's fit for 2024!!! Biden and victory!!!

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

My goodness you people are dumb.  Breath-taking really

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

December’s consumer price index (CPI) is out and its a doozy, though expected. The CPI year-over-year (YoY) rose 7% in December.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.nr0.htm

REAL average hourly earnings YoY? It has crashed to -2.32%.

realoooo.png

Have to explain what "Real" numbers mean to Leftists...they are championing "higher wages"