Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

AS I remarked in another thread, the previous post really exemplifies the poor posting of the Left here on PPP

He knows his previous (repeated) post was garbage, 

so his response to having it called out is deflection.

I wish that there could be some new posters here, some with a little more balls.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

AS I remarked in another thread, the previous post really exemplifies the poor posting of the Left here on PPP

He knows his previous (repeated) post was garbage, 

so his response to having it called out is deflection.

I wish that there could be some new posters here, some with a little more balls.

giphy.gif

Demented Biden's policies are an economic Hindenburg.  Out-of-control inflation.  Anemic job creation.  Spiraling national debt. Nose-diving confidence.  Skyrocketing misery index.  Amazing how quickly poor policy-making can destroy a country.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Don't blame me............argue with,

Ben White  @morningmoneyben

POLITICO Chief Economic Correspondent and Morning Money columnist. CNBC contributor.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn't mind the $2.3T dollar tax cut for the rich, did you?

The topic is Demented Biden's economic disaster.  Trump hasn't been President for six months. He has nothing to do with Dopey Joe's destruction of the economy.  Please try to stay on topic as difficult that is for you.  What a mess.   

• Agree 2

Just now, Irv said:

The topic is Demented Biden's economic disaster.  Trump hasn't been President for six months. He has nothing to do with Dopey Joe's destruction of the economy.  Please try to stay on topic as difficult that is for you.  What a mess.   

Trump still runs your party Irv.

What a mess, right?

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump still runs your party Irv.

What a mess, right?

The Squad runs yours.  I'm not a member of any party and do not support Trump.  He has not been President for six months.  I'm more concerned about Demented Biden destroying the country.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

Just now, Irv said:

The Squad runs yours.  I'm not a member of any party and do not support Trump.  He has not been President for six months.  I'm more concerned about Demented Biden destroying the country.  What a mess.  

Wow, you're a mess.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg