Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Fixed income is a misnomer. We’re all in fixed incomes.  Many retirees are on a greater income than when they worked.

What services is FL lacking? 

You’ll thank me some day for being real about Florida. 

You get what you pay for and there’s no state tax, so you get nothing.

13 minutes ago, Governor said:

If you ask me, that savings isn’t enough to make me move to a state that lacks so many services.

They’re no longer labor units in the state.

WTF is a labor unit?  So only working people contribute to an economy?

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

You’ll thank me some day for being real about Florida. 

You get what you pay for and there’s no state tax, so you get nothing.

Thank you?  Ok so you're right and all those people that have done their research and have come to the conclusion that FL if the best place for them to retire are wrong.

Give me a few services that are paid for by you NJ state income taxes that are not found in FL. 

14 hours ago, Governor said:

You never heard of a pension? Yup, still going strong in these parts.

Are they really going to clean up this site 1 rock at a time? They’re going to be there for 3 months. Ron DeathSentence better figure something out here.

I figured the dems would be celebrating that building collapse as a political win any moment now.

49 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I figured the dems would be celebrating that building collapse as a political win any moment now.

That lady mayor from Puerto Rico would’ve rolled up her sleeves and been removing debris the entire time, pulling people out of the rubble.

Where’s Ronald?

His bunions bothering him today?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Governor said:

That lady mayor from Puerto Rico would’ve rolled up her sleeves and been removing debris the entire time, pulling people out of the rubble.

Where’s Ronald?

His bunions bothering him today?

This lady..? The one that quit a week before being kicked out by voters, to go be a lobbyist and that is being investigated by the FBI for corruption? 🤔 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/belatina.com/analysis-mayor-carmen-yulin-san-juan/%3famp

odd role model. 

32 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This lady..? The one that quit a week before being kicked out by voters, to go be a lobbyist and that is being investigated by the FBI for corruption? 🤔 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/belatina.com/analysis-mayor-carmen-yulin-san-juan/%3famp

odd role model. 

A true hero and patriot.

Poor Ronald. Not the entrance to the national stage he hoped for. He needs help.

Uncle Joe to the rescue!

Edited by Governor
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Shocker. Unemployment dropping faster in some states where federal benefits are ending

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/06/28/shocker-unemployment-dropping-faster-in-some-states-where-fed-benefits-are-ending-n399280

Can you point to the part in the article that says all of the people no longer on unemployment now have jobs? I can’t seem to find it. Maybe half of them? 2/3? 2/5?

Cutting off unemployment benefits early is not pushing people to find work, data suggests.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/ending-unemployment-benefits-early-may-not-be-having-desired-effect.html

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

Isn't inflation the sole purview of the Fed?  The Fed whose monetary policies are independent of the executive?

Soaring home prices are a factor of limited supply and cheap debt.  The stock market is in the stratosphere, every speculative investment like crypto and meme stocks has had their day, I think we are seeing a rebalancing into safer assets like real estate.  There are also a ton of cash flush americans after 18 months of pandemic who now find out they will be working from home forever and want to upgrade their living space.  Home improvement sales have been through the roof since March of 2020.  Lumber prices are through the roof.  

Not everything that happens during a presidential term is because of the president.  

On 6/26/2021 at 11:16 AM, Chef Jim said:

Oh I’ve seen it said “see!!  We need infrastructure spending!!”  🙄

Well it may be a good thing as long as it was spent on American infrastructure and not other country's but the try and make it sound in typical Political fashion that it's staying here when they are giving to a bunch of other country's and then we get stuck paying for it and they never have to pay it back !

Same as it ever was ...

Then Joe goes out & talks about how the internet is a necessity and not a luxury but after he gives away free HSI he will have to give away smart phones, iPads and all the other toys to get the votes .

Edited by T master

35 minutes ago, T master said:

Well it may be a good thing as long as it was spent on American infrastructure and not other country's but the try and make it sound in typical Political fashion that it's staying here when they are giving to a bunch of other country's and then we get stuck paying for it and they never have to pay it back !

Same as it ever was ...

Then Joe goes out & talks about how the internet is a necessity and not a luxury but after he gives away free HSI he will have to give away smart phones, iPads and all the other toys to get the votes .

As an internet service provider seeing first hand … you wouldn’t believe how much helicopter money is falling from the sky and how poorly the programs are run. And a number of the programs include  tax subsidies for devices 

On 6/28/2021 at 10:33 AM, Governor said:

Can you point to the part in the article that says all of the people no longer on unemployment now have jobs? I can’t seem to find it. Maybe half of them? 2/3? 2/5?

Cutting off unemployment benefits early is not pushing people to find work, data suggests.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/ending-unemployment-benefits-early-may-not-be-having-desired-effect.html

beyond laughable

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

That is why it is best to just leave the Guv's posts alone

😇

Those jobs are low wage entry level and just for kids. Why would you think grown adults on unemployment would take those jobs? Aren’t you punishing the wrong people?

You lose again. 

Judge suspends early cutoff of unemployment aid in Indiana, saying it could cause "irreparable harm.”

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/indiana-unemployment-judge-early-cutoff/#app

Edited by Governor