Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

Biden restoring nearly a billion dollars to Cali high-speed rail boondoggle

fcad6e7d-6f46-453e-bc4e-1e5bf5f13161-730

Biden to restore $1 billion for California bullet train - Los ...

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-06-11/california-high-speed-rail-money-restored-by-biden-adminstration

2 days ago — The federal transportation agency agrees to restore nearly $1 billion in funds

• Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 1

On 6/13/2021 at 6:22 PM, B-Man said:

Biden restoring nearly a billion dollars to Cali high-speed rail boondoggle

fcad6e7d-6f46-453e-bc4e-1e5bf5f13161-730

Biden to restore $1 billion for California bullet train - Los ...

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-06-11/california-high-speed-rail-money-restored-by-biden-adminstration

2 days ago — The federal transportation agency agrees to restore nearly $1 billion in funds

I realize trains were the main mode of mass transit earlier in Joe’s career, but It seems like the us shifted to air travel in the 30s or 40s…

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I realize trains were the main mode of mass transit earlier in Joe’s career, but It seems like the us shifted to air travel in the 30s or 40s…

They want us out of our gas powered modes of transportation and they're not even hiding that now.  in 14 years you won't even be able to buy one in CA.  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

They want us out of our petroleum base powered modes of transportation and they're not even hiding that now.  in 14 years you won't even be able to buy one in CA.  

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

They want us out of our gas powered modes of transportation and they're not even hiding that now.  in 14 years you won't even be able to buy one in CA.  

I’d live in California in a heartbeat if the people and politicians running the joint weren’t all crazy. Great weather by the coast, beaches and skiing. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’d live in California in a heartbeat if the people and politicians running the joint weren’t all crazy. Great weather by the coast, beaches and skiing. 

I ignore them.  I have two houses. One by the coast and one in the desert.  It’s 120 in the desert now and I can’t go.  We Airbnb it. Shame. I love the heat. It’s a cool 90 at the coast now at 7pm. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Sitting on the patio now with a nice cold bottle of……….water stolen from NorCal. 

I’m drinkIng boxed wine enjoying France and Germany play soccer. To bring it to subject, ive switched to boxed wine as it’s cheaper due to Bidinflation and less waste. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

"Some Democrats scoffed at the notion that the GOP would ever be able to deliver 10 votes needed to clear the filibuster. As of Wednesday night, they were at 11 — a number that appears likely to grow."

From "POLITICO Playbook: The inside view from the West Wing on infrastructure."

NUMBER OF THE DAY: 21. That’s how many senators now support the bipartisan infrastructure framework proposed by Sens. KYRSTEN SINEMA, JOE MANCHIN, ROB PORTMAN, BILL CASSIDY, MITT ROMNEY and the other members of their centrist group. This is big....

What does this do to the Democrat side of the equation? The fear that Sinema and Manchin will oppose a larger reconciliation package stuffed with the left’s top priorities is real.

https://www.politico.com/playbook

OH NO !

They want to pass the infrastructure bill, without the payoffs and goodies for the Left !

😎

27 minutes ago, Governor said:

What a day for Uncle Joe. 2 infrastructure bills going to pass. Maybe Joe will fix the collapsing buildings in Florida.

If that’s what the infrastructure bill was about. What part of the bill would have prevented the building’s collapse?  

Why didn’t Obama’s infrastructure Bill of 2015 fix these problems?  Why are we back here?  The 2015 was a 5 year plan. Are the politicians’s friends back in the buffet line for more gravy?

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If that’s what the infrastructure bill was about. What part of the bill would have prevented the building’s collapse?  

Why didn’t Obama’s infrastructure Bill of 2015 fix these problems?  Why are we back here?  The 2015 was a 5 year plan. Are the politicians’s friends back in the buffet line for more gravy?

You have to stop being so sad. It was a great day. Record day in the markets, infrastructure bills passing.

Joe also told business owners to piss off and pay a living wage. Unemployment and inflation decreasing. The whole premise for this thread is fake.

Great days ahead!

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Governor said:

You have to stop being so sad. It was a great day. Record day in the markets, infrastructure bills passing.

Joe also told business owners to piss off and pay a living wage. Unemployment and inflation decreasing. The whole premise for this thread is fake.

Great days ahead!

If everything is so great why is the government having to hand out money like candy on Halloween?