Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

Here's what's getting more expensive  (and why )

The supply chain was crushed due to covid and a strange chicken story beside plant workers getting sick.

The meat processor, which sells poultry along with beef and pork, said that its chicken volumes have been low in part because the roosters it uses for breeding are not meeting expectations.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/15/business/supply-chain-price-increases/index.html

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Here's what's getting more expensive  (and why )

The supply chain was crushed due to covid and a strange chicken story beside plant workers getting sick.

The meat processor, which sells poultry along with beef and pork, said that its chicken volumes have been low in part because the roosters it uses for breeding are not meeting expectations.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/15/business/supply-chain-price-increases/index.html

If anyone is being honest, they know this isn’t all Biden’s fault.   That said, his policies have not been helpful, and he was elected as the guy to get us out of this.  

He’ll have to deal with getting blamed for stuff that isn’t inherently his fault, just like Trump was sunk by the media shaping COVID narrative as blue states led the way in death rate and unemployment and teachers unions screwed over our nations kids. 

Biden may be annoyingly over-cautious now, but perhaps we would be better served to have the two presidencies flipped, as we could’ve done with more of his rhetoric and cautiousness last year, and Trump’s arrogant confidence now. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Good Lord.  I'm a non-believer and have not been to church in forever and even I know it was in April.  

That's ***** embarrassing.  

Always one of my favorite trivia questions:

Do you know what day Easter Sunday is? It changes every year. 

25 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If anyone is being honest, they know this isn’t all Biden’s fault.   That said, his policies have not been helpful, and he was elected as the guy to get us out of this.  

He’ll have to deal with getting blamed for stuff that isn’t inherently his fault, just like Trump was sunk by the media shaping COVID narrative as blue states led the way in death rate and unemployment and teachers unions screwed over our nations kids. 

Biden may be annoyingly over-cautious now, but perhaps we would be better served to have the two presidencies flipped, as we could’ve done with more of his rhetoric and cautiousness last year, and Trump’s arrogant confidence now. 

“The buck...”

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

The whole administration is weak. That said too damned bad...

MSM hacks went on and on and blamed trump for everything

every day for four years.

Drove from Greenville, SC to Atlanta today.   

Still sporadic gas stations completely out.  Every gas station has some pumps out.  Every gas station has only regular.  

Better than this past week where the 3 gas stations by my office were all completely out since Tuesday.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Still sporadic gas stations completely out.  Every gas station has some pumps out.  Every gas station has only regular.  

Better than this past week where the 3 gas stations by my office were all completely out since Tuesday.  

You should get yourself a little Honda Ruckus. I had one when I lived there. At times, I got around quicker on that thing than a car.

Blaming both parties, Trump and Biden for the worker shortage.  Blame the Republicans the least, and maybe Trump the most, because he was the one insisting Mitch not be Mitch, and just send out checks and bonuses, extensions without making sure it goes to creditors before people wasted it on big screens, leaving their landlord dry.  Pissed Biden said he didn't think it is effecting hiring.  That's a huge disconnect, but I understand why he's not stopping all unemployment, because it would leave some families out in the cold.  That's what sucks about the new society is that to feed families, you also have to feed the leaches.  Needs more reform.

12 hours ago, SCBills said:

Drove from Hartford, CT to Williamsburg, VA over the weekend.  Filled-up at the Biden Welcome Center in DE just to be sure and got to Williamsburg were the gas station I went to (7-11) had only regular left.  Filled-up when we got there and then again at Biden Center on the way back.

The Biden Honeymoon is Definitely Over

by John Green

Joe Biden has had his 100-day honeymoon. People were bound to start complaining eventually. But then something at the gas station caught my attention. As I was filling my car, I noticed that someone had put a sticky note on the gas pump. It read, “Prices Compliments of Joe Biden.” When I told a friend about it, he commented that those notes have been appearing around town.

(snip)

On my 15-minute drive home I saw two pickup trucks proudly flying “F*** Biden” flags. Yup, something’s definitely different this time.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/the_biden_honeymoon_is_definitely_over.html

Edited by B-Man

The stock market is extremely overleveraged, historically so. Crypto has lost more than $1 trillion in May alone. Banks and market makers are in seriously bad positions because of systemic, repeated naked short selling of stocks and even US bonds. Real collateral no longer compensates for what they've borrowed. The market is going to crash, but not because of who's in the White House. That's a simpleton's view.

43 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

The stock market is extremely overleveraged, historically so. Crypto has lost more than $1 trillion in May alone. Banks and market makers are in seriously bad positions because of systemic, repeated naked short selling of stocks and even US bonds. Real collateral no longer compensates for what they've borrowed. The market is going to crash, but not because of who's in the White House. That's a simpleton's view.

It won't matter come 2022 and 2024...

Just now, Doc said:

No.   Why would it?

Because the same thing keeps happening over and over.

And a lot of innocent people lost their homes and savings in 2008 and are still recovering. Obviously not you I see.