Baby face killas

45 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

jump fail GIF

F ing perfect, 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I ain’t one to avoid no troubles and I seen a lot of things go down.  Mostudda time there aren’t no surprises but this one dude.  When there is a big job sometimes the boss calls in this guy Lance.  Lance weighs about 98 pounds soakin wet and looks like a kid but he throws people off guard.  Then he throws dem down a flighta stairs.  Lance also won’t hesitate to finish da job and quietly if you know what I mean.  

Since the Jets pick I been tryin to figure out who this QB reminded me of.  At first I thought the kid looked like road kill.  The I remembered Lance.  Youse is about to find out. It’s gonna hurt at first but the double tap at the end will be quick.  Bye bye.

P.S? J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

You are either speaking of Lance Alworth, known as the baby-faced assassin as a wide receiver for the San Diego Chargers. Or, Steve Buscemi Buckwheat's character in the movie Things to do in Denver when you're Dead.

Either way, your take is weak, slightly plagiaristic, and as a Jets fan in general, weightless in concept, theory and intelligence. You're fake Brooklyn draw and gangster innuendo makes you look even sillier than you sound.

PS... GO BILLS

7 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I ain’t one to avoid no troubles and I seen a lot of things go down.  Mostudda time there aren’t no surprises but this one dude.  When there is a big job sometimes the boss calls in this guy Lance.  Lance weighs about 98 pounds soakin wet and looks like a kid but he throws people off guard.  Then he throws dem down a flighta stairs.  Lance also won’t hesitate to finish da job and quietly if you know what I mean.  

Since the Jets pick I been tryin to figure out who this QB reminded me of.  At first I thought the kid looked like road kill.  The I remembered Lance.  Youse is about to find out. It’s gonna hurt at first but the double tap at the end will be quick.  Bye bye.

Pretty sure the 49ers took Lance.

The win against the Browns  departing gift curtesy of Adam Gaze will cost you another decade + of drafting in the top 5 , 

Edited by Putin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I used to love her like 15 years ago. Now? I’ll pass...

She was a cutie back then...