Baby face killas

I ain’t one to avoid no troubles and I seen a lot of things go down.  Mostudda time there aren’t no surprises but this one dude.  When there is a big job sometimes the boss calls in this guy Lance.  Lance weighs about 98 pounds soakin wet and looks like a kid but he throws people off guard.  Then he throws dem down a flighta stairs.  Lance also won’t hesitate to finish da job and quietly if you know what I mean.  

Since the Jets pick I been tryin to figure out who this QB reminded me of.  At first I thought the kid looked like road kill.  The I remembered Lance.  Youse is about to find out. It’s gonna hurt at first but the double tap at the end will be quick.  Bye bye.

P.S? J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 24
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Ma boss took yo Jets down to da basement an' said stay there mother f***ers, youse ain't never gettin out. Bills be dancing on youse graves an makin that mormon you got playin QB wish his momma had neva spread her legs. You hear me now brotha? 

• Like (+1) 3

My 15 year old daughter told me that she thinks Zach Lance is hot.   Maybe that’s because he looks 17.  Personally I didn’t study the QBs coming out in any detail (because I don’t root for a team that needed one), but I thought second overall was awfully high for a prospect whose negatives included issues with accuracy and decision making.  True that Allen had the same knocks so you never know.......

• Haha (+1) 1

I picture a different mobster scene when I think of the jets (and their fans) and Bills. The one in A Bronx Tale where the crude, overconfident, hygienically challenged biker gang (jets and their fans) try to take over the bar. Sonny (McDermott) politely asks them to be gentleman. When they inevitably act like the mouth breathing idiots that they are…Now youse can’t leave…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Ricky.jpg.fcea9f7a977b629fd97ce5e08ddd1be7.jpg

When Ed Oliver is violating your new quarterback guy Ricky Schroder on another third and long, don't get too upset.  Just remember that there's a part of Ricky that likes it.

• Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

My 15 year old daughter told me that she thinks Zach Lance is hot.   Maybe that’s because he looks 17.  Personally I didn’t study the QBs coming out in any detail (because I don’t root for a team that needed one), but I thought second overall was awfully high for a prospect whose negatives included issues with accuracy and decision making.  True that Allen had the same knocks so you never know.......

This is the best diss out there.  Zach "Lance" it is until he proves himself.  😁

Oy..., it’s this bit of Schmutz again...

• Disagree 1