Minnesota Writer and website Trash Diggs and Buffalo

16 hours ago, NewEra said:

No, it’s not much different than Toronto.  Not sure what that has to do with Buffalo being cold and snowy.  Do athletes that consider signing in Buffalo think “well, It’s not much different than Toronto”.  

It’s much different than Florida, California, and Texas. The birth states of 75% of nfl players.    

I’ve had job opportunities to move back to upstate Ny and declined them due to the weather and I was born, raised and educated there.  My mother lives in Dunkirk.  Every time I talk to her, she complains about the weather and how depressing it is.....and she’s lived there for 75 years 

Wouldn't they think "it's not much worse than Chicago"? NYC and Chicago is what I was going for, but I haven't been to either one and I know that, like Buffalo, the weather in Toronto is incorrectly represented. Both of those cities have huge markets and, while all the teams representing them suck now, they are normally desired destinations for players.

17 hours ago, Motor26 said:

They would not be in better position in 2022 with Jefferson. He caught so many balls because other than Thielen Cousins literally had no one to throw to. Diggs proved last year he is a top-3 receiver in the NFL, and should continue to be into 2022. 

This is laughable.  Diggs is a very good receiver, of course, but he never had a year even approaching last year before.  He benefitted enormously from the Josh Allen Effect...same with Beasley.  It’s silly to argue that Jefferson would not have put up huge numbers in Buffalo last year. Guy is a beast.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why do we care what a jaded journalist had to say in Minnesota?  

Both teams love the trade.  It’s a rare total equal win for both sides as both teams for exactly what they needed.

The journalist never heard the quote “it is better to have loved and lost at love than to never have loved at all” ~Whodini (Ecstasy and Jalil)

• Like (+1) 1

The Vikings fans I know, compared Diggs to Percy Harvin before last year calling him a diva. Turns out he was right to be frustrated at the lack of targets. #1 WR’s are naturally going to want the ball every play because they know they are consistently beating their man. 

You’d think Cousins would have locked in on him. Probably shows how much better Josh Allen is, and they’re just getting started