Minnesota Writer and website Trash Diggs and Buffalo

9 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

What I don’t understand is Diggs has made it clear he loved the city of Minnesota... he just didn’t love the way he was treated by the coaching staff and front office. 

The guy is taking it like it was a Diggs throwing shade at the city... when he left he said he loved the city and the fans... he didn’t love the way he was treated by the organization. 

To be honest he didn't even say that. The player's tribune article he did when he left was really respectful of the Vikings. He just said he thought that with the way they were going with their offense he thought it was time for a fresh start. He really did not trash the Vikings at all publicly. He said he was honoured to have played for the franchise. 

10 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

https://vikingsterritory.com/2021/general-news/diggs-again-shades-sota-proves-that-we-should-be-locked-in-to-beane

Because of the tweet where Diggs thanked Beane for getting him out of Sota. 

It's a pretty long read but you'll catch his disrespectful,  ridiculous and outright Sad vibes towards Diggs and Buffalo (idk why he's taking shots at the city, guess it shows how jealous and salty he is)

This writer acts like he doesn't care but he clearly cares tremendously and is extremely jealous of Diggs and our franchise , while his franchise stays irrelevant.  

Oh and feel free to say hi to him on Twitter.  I'll try to find his page in a bit. 😁 

I can taste his tears from here!!

His tears are very salty

• Haha (+1) 1

Toward the end of last season I wrote some lyrics to make a sort of Bills Mafia anthem parody.  It was to the tune of, well you'll figure it out.  The first verse was.........

Cheer for Our Forces

Well a fan posted on Two Bills Drive

Said the Bills have been dissed and we ought to come alive

Somebody has twisted the truth, somebody has mangled some math

Somebody needs to feel some mafia wrath

Yeah, Bills' Mafia wrath.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

11 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

https://vikingsterritory.com/2021/general-news/diggs-again-shades-sota-proves-that-we-should-be-locked-in-to-beane

It's a pretty long read but you'll catch his disrespectful,  ridiculous and outright Sad vibes towards Diggs and Buffalo (idk why he's taking shots at the city, guess it shows how jealous and salty he is)

This writer acts like he doesn't care but he clearly cares tremendously and is extremely jealous of Diggs and our franchise , while his franchise stays irrelevant.  

Oh and feel free to say hi to him on Twitter.  I'll try to find his page in a bit. 😁 

Does Buffalo have any burned out city blocks?

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Tuel Time said:

That article is unreadable. If you have so much to say in parenthesis, skip the parenthesis and just say it lol. What a trainwreck.

That's when you can tell he's super angry. He goes on tangents that last forever.

Trashing Buffalo is weird. Sure, not some world class city, but I'm pretty sure many more people are fleeing NYC. Players are also taking less to stay here.

• Like (+1) 1

I read the 1st 2 paragraphs......then the comments.  He is getting eviscerated in the comments....obviously this is what he wants......some of the comments are downright priceless tho.....

12 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

yawn.....  No click for you!

As I've said many times, no matter how successful the Bills become, media types will always fall back to the "but, hey Buffalo the place still sucks" line of discussion .  that will never change.  Jimmy Griffin and the '77 Blizzard buried the area's image in the eyes of the national media 40+ years ago and it still hasn't (and probably won't)  recover.  Which is a shame, bc the place is just fine.   Is what it is.  

13 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

The only other franchise that is 0-4 in Super Bowls, so not sure what there is to puff their chests about. 

Who cares what this guy thinks? The Bills team and Mafia has taken Diggs in. All you have to do is look at him standing on the field at KC to know the loss burned. He and Josh will get even better. I look forward to him hoisting the Lombardi over his head. 

1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

The Vikings fans sick burn seems to be "lul ur running game suxxx"

Good one, guys. Which team scored 500 points again?

To be fair, one of the few Bills games I got to see in my own back yard before the fam moved was when the Bills came to MPLS and put on their classic display of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory - finding unique ways to lose.

Moats had just laid the career-ending hit to Favre that knocked him out of the game and into retirement. I was with a bunch of guys from work - all Viking fans and they were all like "there goes the game". Of course, I was sticking out with my Bills gear and enjoying rubbing it in (not being that obnoxious, but clearly enjoying myself). Travaris Jackson marched out onto the field with a collective groan from the crowd. Proceeds to throw and INT for a TD in his first series out we have the lead and I am loving it. 

He then went on to lead them back and then take over for a 38-14 victory. Leodis seemed to be everywhere that receptions were being made (or overt pass interference calls leading to Viking scores), and if I had to live through one more SKOAL Vikings song I was going to puke.

But yeah, I was dishing it out early and was not about to turn-tail and fold when the tide turned the other way. Just waved the crowd around me to bring it and did the orchestra conductor thing.

Not bad fans really (I have seen worse when I lived in NJ). Mostly good natured ribbing that you get when fans are drinking and their team is winning.

Like the Bills they have gone to the big show 4 times since the league formed and lost all 4 times, and they have certainly had their share of epic collapses and I am not just talking about their football dome under the weight of snow (that did happen), the latest I think with Cousins behind center when they were eliminated from the NFC playoffs by the Saints 52-33 (defense much); I used to follow them a bit more as it was hard not to living in their home town.

Their history is chuck full of epic fails, even their hockey team (the MN North Stars) were the home town team for 26 seasons, with 17 playoff appearances and 2 Stanley Cup finals. They left town for Dallas and a few years later as salt in the wound won the Stanley Cup as the Dallas Stars (we know about that one) .

So... as a suffering fan of Buffalo sports it was pretty easy to get along with them - but yeah this guy is a hack.

Edited by WideNine

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

To be honest he didn't even say that. The player's tribune article he did when he left was really respectful of the Vikings. He just said he thought that with the way they were going with their offense he thought it was time for a fresh start. He really did not trash the Vikings at all publicly. He said he was honoured to have played for the franchise. 

“People were kind of, I’m not going to say peeing on me and telling me that it’s raining, that’s a little bit harsh. But once you don’t have trust with the person. It’s hard to do business.”

3 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

As I've said many times, no matter how successful the Bills become, media types will always fall back to the "but, hey Buffalo the place still sucks" line of discussion .  that will never change.  Jimmy Griffin and the '77 Blizzard buried the area's image in the eyes of the national media 40+ years ago and it still hasn't (and probably won't)  recover.  Which is a shame, bc the place is just fine.   Is what it is.  

It’s just fine if you like lots of cold weather, very little warm weather and lots of snow.  That’s not for everyone