Minnesota Writer and website Trash Diggs and Buffalo

57 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Buffalo's climate is no different from any other northern city. Cold in the winter, beautiful in the summer. 

Having lived in both Minnesota is straight-up colder, but Buffalo gets more snow (lake effect).

In the summer the bugs are ridiculous in MN because most of the state from the twin cities on up is a collection of reclaimed swamp lands. Water water everywhere and mosquitos that could screw a turkey flat-footed.

On 5/7/2021 at 8:58 AM, Tuel Time said:

That article is unreadable. If you have so much to say in parenthesis, skip the parenthesis and just say it lol. What a trainwreck.

I wasn't going to click the link and read the article until this message because if he is talking in parentheses a lot it might actually be hilarious and make me laugh... I regretted reading it

I read the entire thing and I am still unsure exactly what his point was, he was all over the map.

Came across as it was written by 3 or 4 different people or it was a message board post that was about 6 responses to to 6 different posts but without the context to the original posts.

Its a disaster of an article

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/6/2021 at 7:30 PM, JerseyBills said:

I can't! Twitter suspended me for 7 days for leaving a nasty comment to Jake Paul. I can only browse the site, can't post or even like posts . First time this happened 

Oh do tell..what did you say haha

1 hour ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I wasn't going to click the link and read the article until this message because if he is talking in parentheses a lot it might actually be hilarious and make me laugh... I regretted reading it

I read the entire thing and I am still unsure exactly what his point was, he was all over the map.

Came across as it was written by 3 or 4 different people or it was a message board post that was about 6 responses to to 6 different posts but without the context to the original posts.

Its a disaster of an article

I think it was written in a single angry rant and then immediately published sans proofreading.

23 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

When the love of your life leaves you for another guy…why get mad at the guy?

Jealousy

Edited by Boxcar
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, NewEra said:

It’s just fine if you like lots of cold weather, very little warm weather and lots of snow.  That’s not for everyone 

Is it very different from Toronto? Summers there get very hot, winters are mild but with a fair amount of snow. I know that, somehow, Buffalo seems to get more snow than Southern Ontario but I'd figure Lake Erie would regulate the temperature in the same way Lake Ontario does.

16 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Is it very different from Toronto? Summers there get very hot, winters are mild but with a fair amount of snow. I know that, somehow, Buffalo seems to get more snow than Southern Ontario but I'd figure Lake Erie would regulate the temperature in the same way Lake Ontario does.

No, it’s not much different than Toronto.  Not sure what that has to do with Buffalo being cold and snowy.  Do athletes that consider signing in Buffalo think “well, It’s not much different than Toronto”.  

It’s much different than Florida, California, and Texas. The birth states of 75% of nfl players.    

I’ve had job opportunities to move back to upstate Ny and declined them due to the weather and I was born, raised and educated there.  My mother lives in Dunkirk.  Every time I talk to her, she complains about the weather and how depressing it is.....and she’s lived there for 75 years 

21 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Minnesota is a absolute ***** hole right now. Diggs is going to have another monster year and they will really flip out.

The Vikings did just as well in that trade as Buffalo.   They got a great young WR who had an amazing rookie season on a cheap contract for the next 3 years.  

Had the Bills stood pat and drafted Jefferson they would be in a better position in 2022..........a ton more cap room, more draft picks as well as a great young WR..........but the Bills didn't have the luxury of waiting..........they failed to add a WR1 in their first 3 drafts(including passing on DK Metcalf and AJ Brown to reach for need at RT in Cody Ford in 2019) and desperately needed to correct those errors with a sure thing.

Nothing for Minnesota to flip out about, other than a former player seemingly trashing the state.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The Vikings did just as well in that trade as Buffalo.   They got a great young WR who had an amazing rookie season on a cheap contract for the next 3 years.  

Had the Bills stood pat and drafted Jefferson they would be in a better position in 2022..........a ton more cap room, more draft picks as well as a great young WR..........but the Bills didn't have the luxury of waiting..........they failed to add a WR1 in their first 3 drafts(including passing on DK Metcalf and AJ Brown to reach for need at RT in Cody Ford in 2019) and desperately needed to correct those errors with a sure thing.

Nothing for Minnesota to flip out about, other than a former player seemingly trashing the state.

They would not be in better position in 2022 with Jefferson. He caught so many balls because other than Thielen Cousins literally had no one to throw to. Diggs proved last year he is a top-3 receiver in the NFL, and should continue to be into 2022. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

They would not be in better position in 2022 with Jefferson. He caught so many balls because other than Thielen Cousins literally had no one to throw to. Diggs proved last year he is a top-3 receiver in the NFL, and should continue to be into 2022. 

Diggs had a top-3 receiver season..........that was the only time in his career that he's done enough to be that high in the conversation of top WR's so "proved" is a relative term.   If one season proves it then I guess Victor Cruz proved he was a top-3 WR when he had his 1500 yard season.

Jefferson's 1400 yard rookie season was considerably more than any season that Diggs had in his many years in Minnesota........and would have been the most yardage by a Bills receiver in team history.

The Bills would have gone into free agency with $20M+ more cap space to work with and still had the additional picks they traded to Minnesota.

So yeah,  I think the Bills would have been sitting pretty.   

But that assumes they would have even drafted Jefferson...........which given their mistakes in the 2019 draft passing on studs like Metcalf, Brown and McLaurin..........is not a given.

As for Minnesota's receiving targets........they had a RB who ran for almost 1600 yards and their top 2 WR's accounted for 2300 yards receiving running lot's of 2 receiver sets.........their skill players were fine........it's the QB who brings them down.    

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/6/2021 at 10:17 PM, JerseyBills said:

https://vikingsterritory.com/2021/general-news/diggs-again-shades-sota-proves-that-we-should-be-locked-in-to-beane

Because of the tweet where Diggs thanked Beane for getting him out of Sota. 

It's a pretty long read but you'll catch his disrespectful,  ridiculous and outright Sad vibes towards Diggs and Buffalo (idk why he's taking shots at the city, guess it shows how jealous and salty he is)

This writer acts like he doesn't care but he clearly cares tremendously and is extremely jealous of Diggs and our franchise , while his franchise stays irrelevant.  

Oh and feel free to say hi to him on Twitter.  I'll try to find his page in a bit. 😁 

I can taste his tears from here!!

And?