Minnesota Writer and website Trash Diggs and Buffalo

The real question is why does anyone go searching for negative takes on players on our team somewhere in MN or anywhere else.  It’s just a waste of time.  I haven’t clicked on it and really don’t care.  We had according to the voters the second best player in the NFL (mvp) and the leading WR in the NFL last year.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

The real question is why does anyone go searching for negative takes on players on our team somewhere in MN or anywhere else.  It’s just a waste of time.  I haven’t clicked on it and really don’t care.  We had according to the voters the second best player in the NFL (mvp) and the leading WR in the NFL last year.

Because we have very thin skins. We have a fan base that is not at all comfortable with being good. We much prefer to see ourselves in the underdog role where everyone is against us and we are proving the doubters wrong. But we are not that team anymore. We are legitimately good. So we are going to be shot at. You just have to block out that noise and the social media crap. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

So you post it here for more click. He got you as easy as shooting fish in a cup... Not even a barrel.

I would have never of known about this trash until you posted it here. Congratulations you let him win.

No one learned with Nate Wrong.

Edited by TBBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How is this all that different from all the fan comments and op-ed pieces on Bills fan sites and in the Buffalo media trashing former Bills players who were traded/cut/not-resigned during the last decade of Ralph Wilson's ownership, especially when Russ Brandon ran the team?   Between 2001 and 2018, under GMs Tom Donahoe and Russ Brandon, the Bills regularly shed of most of the good/excellent players they developed early in their careers, generally by letting them walk in FA but sometimes by trades.   Bills fans generally turned their anger towards the players who were gone, not at the team that got rid of them.  During that period, the Bills only made the playoff once (2017) and only had winning seasons twice (2004 and 2017) but they traded away 2 future All Pro (Jason Peters and Marshawn Lynch) and let another future All Pro (Stephon Gilmore) walk in FA.   Peters, Lynch, and Gilmore as well as some others, notably Willis McGahey, were all vilified by Bills fans on this site and others as well as sometimes in the Buffalo media.

It's tough for fans to see good/great players go elsewhere and shine while their own team treads water and struggles to win enough games to make the playoffs.

defending the Bills

There's a different Diggs in Buffalo than the one that played on the Vikings because the Bills and Diggs have been open and honest with each other about everything from the beginning of their relationship and the environment around the team is mostly positive.  It doesn't appear that was the case in Minnesota.  We see that with other players that are embracing and buying into the teams new culture demonstrated by several free agents choosing to re-sign rather than go elsewhere for what likely would be more compensation.  Diggs has bought into the culture too.  And while I expect Diggs to be looking for a bump in pay along with term at some point it doesn't appear he's demanding anything or concerned about it.

8 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

He’s probably trying to get us to donate to his favorite charity. ***** him

It's getting to be a pretty easy way to make a quick buck.  I am gonna start a go fund me for a trip to Hawaii and then start a thread about how Josh Allen is the 28th best QB in the NFL. Screw you Buffalo! 

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, SoTier said:

How is this all that different from all the fan comments and op-ed pieces on Bills fan sites and in the Buffalo media trashing former Bills players who were traded/cut/not-resigned during the last decade of Ralph Wilson's ownership, especially when Russ Brandon ran the team?   Between 2001 and 2018, under GMs Tom Donahoe and Russ Brandon, the Bills regularly shed of most of the good/excellent players they developed early in their careers, generally by letting them walk in FA but sometimes by trades.   Bills fans generally turned their anger towards the players who were gone, not at the team that got rid of them.  During that period, the Bills only made the playoff once (2017) and only had winning seasons twice (2004 and 2017) but they traded away 2 future All Pro (Jason Peters and Marshawn Lynch) and let another future All Pro (Stephon Gilmore) walk in FA.   Peters, Lynch, and Gilmore as well as some others, notably Willis McGahey, were all vilified by Bills fans on this site and others as well as sometimes in the Buffalo media.

It's tough for fans to see good/great players go elsewhere and shine while their own team treads water and struggles to win enough games to make the playoffs.

defending the Bills

Russ Brandon stopped being the GM way before 2018. He stopped running the team when the Pegulas bought it and he became a figurehead President. We also had a winning season in 2014 that you missed. Not that I disagree with your point but I think your timeframe is a little out and your facts a little off. 

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why give him the clicks?  I'm sure it's what he wants.

Exactly. Avoid the article like it's the Peter Pan guy. :lol:

Glad to have Diggs in the B-Lo. 

• Like (+1) 1

I took the bait. I clicked. I read about a paragraph until he said that Jefferson is the better WR in every way possible, gave that a chuckle, and then x'd out of it immediately. It was clear at that point that there wasnt anything logical that would come from that guy.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Because we have very thin skins. We have a fan base that is not at all comfortable with being good. We much prefer to see ourselves in the underdog role where everyone is against us and we are proving the doubters wrong. But we are not that team anymore. We are legitimately good. So we are going to be shot at. You just have to block out that noise and the social media crap. 

YUP! All of this..... i'm so tired of the "lets stay under the radar" or underdog mentality. IMO its for losers. Once you start winning and KEEP winning, it inherently puts you smack dab in the crosshairs/on the radar. Personally, thats where i'd like the bills to be. That would mean they've been winning for awhile and winning OFTEN. Sign me up for a spot on the radar, please!

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

Bwahhahahahahaha, 😆🤣😂😅

What I don’t understand is Diggs has made it clear he loved the city of Minnesota... he just didn’t love the way he was treated by the coaching staff and front office. 

The guy is taking it like it was a Diggs throwing shade at the city... when he left he said he loved the city and the fans... he didn’t love the way he was treated by the organization. 

• Agree 1