Minnesota Writer and website Trash Diggs and Buffalo

https://vikingsterritory.com/2021/general-news/diggs-again-shades-sota-proves-that-we-should-be-locked-in-to-beane

Because of the tweet where Diggs thanked Beane for getting him out of Sota. 

It's a pretty long read but you'll catch his disrespectful,  ridiculous and outright Sad vibes towards Diggs and Buffalo (idk why he's taking shots at the city, guess it shows how jealous and salty he is)

This writer acts like he doesn't care but he clearly cares tremendously and is extremely jealous of Diggs and our franchise , while his franchise stays irrelevant.  

Oh and feel free to say hi to him on Twitter.  I'll try to find his page in a bit. 😁 

I can taste his tears from here!!

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

https://vikingsterritory.com/2021/general-news/diggs-again-shades-sota-proves-that-we-should-be-locked-in-to-beane

Because of the tweet where Diggs thanked Beane for getting him out of Sota. 

It's a pretty long read but you'll catch his disrespectful,  ridiculous and outright Sad vibes towards Diggs and Buffalo (idk why he's taking shots at the city, guess it shows how jealous and salty he is)

This writer acts like he doesn't care but he clearly cares tremendously and is extremely jealous of Diggs and our franchise , while his franchise stays irrelevant.  

Oh and feel free to say hi to him on Twitter.  I'll try to find his page in a bit. 😁 

I can taste his tears from here!!

Why give him the clicks?  I'm sure it's what he wants.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

But someone send this to Diggs because I think he loves this petty stuff. 

I can't! Twitter suspended me for 7 days for leaving a nasty comment to Jake Paul. I can only browse the site, can't post or even like posts . First time this happened 

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

He must be Mike Rodaks cousin.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Rodack himself under an alias!😂

50 minutes ago, arcane said:

Lol, enjoy watching *checks notes* Kirk Cousins from your *flips page* 'autonomous zone,' buddy

Right!!!

He's talking about Buffalo,  meanwhile his city is in shambles , with angry 20 somethings on Meth running the show. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

As poorly written, and as transparently bitter, and petty as it is, it's actually kind of an interesting read. I don't think I'm alone when I say that I actually had some of the same reservations about Diggs, when we traded for him, that the author is trying tar him with. I think a lot of us saw a clearly talented player that might end up being the prima-est of prima donnas. 

But, he ain't. He supports his fellow teammates, mentors the rookies, talks up fellow wide receivers, and is, by all accounts, an ideal teammate. He has shown a level of maturity in Buffalo that we can be grateful for. Joe Johnson (the author of the article) can cry in his corn flakes all he wants, but he doesn't seem to have one tenth the integrity of Stephon Diggs.

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Like (+1) 3

Lived in MN for a long time and there are good people and petty people.

Seem to recall MPLS being in the news for all the wrong reasons, and what sparked protests and riots across the country and where does it keep happening?

No high ground to be casting shade on B-Lo.

• Like (+1) 3