Dates of Bills rookie minicamp, OTAs, and mandatory minicamp

Nothin mini about it with all those freakin giants they drafted...

• Haha (+1) 8

• 2 weeks later...

So at least some of our vets are in town pending the OTAs that start in a week on May 24.

Ed Oliver showed a picture on a plane at Buffalo-Niagara Falls International Airport to the tune "Boys are Back in Town"

Britt Williams posted a picture of a walk that she's posted before when in Buffalo, I think it's near their house.

Pretty sure Zach Moss has posted of himself in AdPro Center working out on a Peloton bike, Harrison Phillips has posted of himself and his girlfriend at an Italian restaurant in Buffalo, and AJ Epenesa at Rick's on Main in E. Aurora.

That's all the stalking I got for you at present

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

With reports that multiple teams have 70-80 players reporting for Phase Two, why are there no reports about the Bills? Are players staying away? Is Josh in town?

Call me crazy but if Josh is not here, I think it's telling with regard to his likelihood to seek maximum value on his contract. It's not directly contract related, but it would show a propensity to side with the union/players over the team.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2

26 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

With reports that multiple teams have 70-80 players reporting for Phase Two, why are there no reports about the Bills? Are players staying away? Is Josh in town?

Call me crazy but if Josh is not here, I think it's telling with regard to his likelihood to seek maximum value on his contract. It's not directly contract related, but it would show a propensity to side with the union/players over the team.

Haven’t started yet

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

every player should seek maximum value on their contracts. I would. There's enough cash and cap space to do it

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mask GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

Schedule above shows they start 5/24... not sure what they are doing right now.

edit: apparently this week is the first week they are allowed back in the facility for training etc (phase 2)and the voluntary OTAs start Monday (phase 3)

Edited by YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

High probability Josh is in town.  At least, his girlfriend is posting local photos/videos in her Instagram feed, including  a walk on Tues. that is a path near their house and one of an early birthday dinner for Josh done by the personal chef that Diggs and some other Bills use (ChefDarianBryan).

The Bills OTAs don't start until 5/24.

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

High probability Josh is in town.  At least, his girlfriend is posting local photos/videos in her Instagram feed, including  a walk on Tues. that is a path near their house and one of an early birthday dinner for Josh done by the personal chef that Diggs and some other Bills use (ChefDarianBryan).

The Bills OTAs don't start until 5/24.

Come on Hap - don’t ruin the hot take with facts.

🤦‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1