Sampling of preseason NFL Power Rankings

This is as good a spot as any for this...and it's nothing I haven't said before....but man....

It's been a fun few years watching the evoloution of Josh Allen for you guys.  I can't tell you enough, that even though I was DEAD WRONG about him coming into the leauge...I wanted him to succeed.. (and my posts here always said that I didn't think he would, but that I'd love to see it)  

I LOVE to watch Bills games becasue of Josh Allen.  He's my 2nd favorite player (behind Mahomes) 

I'm also happy for the Bills fanbase...you guys deserve the success and the joy of having a true ELITE franchise QB.  

That's all.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Orange is the new (Buffalo Bills) blue? 🤔 I truly do not know if Cleveland merits a high rating, but it seems like they are at the same point in their development that Buffalo was before last season.  I also don't know if the Cleveland staff has the discipline and vision the Bills organization has exhibited.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

The Bills are at the talent level now where they can beat any team. If this draft improves our pass rush we will be a much better defense this year.  We have so many young players now that are going to develop and improve and the O-Line has some depth. If Allen has another great season who knows what this team can do.

21 hours ago, gjv001 said:

On paper I think the Browns have surpassed the Bills. But there's a reason they play the games. GO Bills!!!

Not until Mayfield can show he can win games when other teams stop the run and force him to beat them.  Didn't do much of that last year.

• Thank you (+1) 1