Please put in. Claim for Kerryon Johnson

26 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

I may be in the minority, but I really liked the Brieda signing, and I can't think of anything Kerryon does that Brieda can't do.

That's sorta' understating it.

Kerryon Johnson has been terrible the past two seasons and runs in the open field like he has a piano on his back.

Breida can fly.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Please put in. Claim for Kerryon Johnson
1 hour ago, BruceVilanch said:

I may be in the minority, but I really liked the Brieda signing, and I can't think of anything Kerryon does that Brieda can't do.

yea, I can think of one that Brieda can do that Kerryon can't though.. walk.

• Dislike 1

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kerryon, my wayward son.

Yolo, you know no one under 40 even knows the reference. 🤪🏈

So don’t you cry no more. No.

5 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Was that Rich Eisen? Run Rich Run

What was his 40 this year since no combine?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

Bruce, you’re not at all.  I was excited we picked up some speed, and just because Miami can’t figure out how to use him doesn’t mean we can’t figure out packages for him.  

As far as the jokes, THANK YOU. I’m so over every player who is released someone has to sprint to the iPad saying let’s bring him in.  I’m just waiting for the knucklehead who says, hey let’s bring in Aaron Rodgers.

• Like (+1) 1

In all honesty I don't know where he will lay his weary head to rest, but I don't think it will be here. He's barely averaged over 3 ypc since his rookie season in 2018. My guess, and this is just a guess, he ends up in Atlanta. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kerryon, my wayward son.

Our prom theme and song, circa 1978 . . . once I rose above the noise and confusion

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

as long as he is vaccinated.  team will need to start asking that question.   If your not, that's fine, you can't come to our team though as we intend to run the most productive OTAs and training camp in person this year in order to put the most competitive team on the field this year, period end of story

dyin to see how this plays out between now and during training camp if the NFL puts the 70% rule in play.   

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Bruce, you’re not at all.  I was excited we picked up some speed, and just because Miami can’t figure out how to use him doesn’t mean we can’t figure out packages for him.  

As far as the jokes, THANK YOU. I’m so over every player who is released someone has to sprint to the iPad saying let’s bring him in.  I’m just waiting for the knucklehead who says, hey let’s bring in Aaron Rodgers.

it IS going to happen - sooner or later it IS going to happen.......sadly.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

What was his 40 this year since no combine?

6.03. They had a special this year where a top contributor to St. Jude teamed up with an NFL Legend. Michael Vick had the fast time of 4.74

• Haha (+1) 1