Please put in. Claim for Kerryon Johnson

34 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

TBD members racing to post about a player recently cut that "might be worth a look"

Running Man Reaction GIF by moodman

Exactly, they think  our FO is sleeping 🤦‍♂️

All cut players if worth a look sooner or later  the FO will call them

This guy is a beast when healthy. Coming from Auburn University he remind me so much of a young Levon Bell. This guy was a absolutely great in the SEC. Unfortunately he went to Detroit who had no idea what they were doing. They brought in AP when they had a first and second round draft picks on the team at the same position. This guy is better thAn Moss and Singletary. He is the answer to the running back position. Let’s get him now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

This guy is a beast when healthy. Coming from Auburn University he remind me so much of a young Levon Bell. This guy was a absolutely great in the SEC. Unfortunately he went to Detroit who had no idea what they were doing. They brought in AP when they had a first and second round draft picks on the team at the same position. This guy is better thAn Moss and Singletary. He is the answer to the running back position. Let’s get him now.

I’m thinking that if he were really as great as you say, you’d at least be able to spell his name correctly.

• Haha (+1) 2

I'm thinking that our waiver priority is 30/32.  So unless we are worried about the Chiefs or Bucs claiming him, we can just wait.

Also, putting in a claim kinda signals to the league what you are in the market for.  Might be better to play that closer to the vest.

• Like (+1) 1