My 2021-22 Bills Schedule Prediction

1pm Jacksonville in September is brutal. Saw a Beldsoe game there in the nosebleeds. Lots of sunburn. I want to go again this year but later in the year or night game would be better. Got Travis Henry's autograph after the game. 

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Who was the best Rusty in the Vacation series?

the first kid.  not the christmas vacation/big bang theory kid or the new d-bag.

2 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

1pm Jacksonville in September is brutal. Saw a Beldsoe game there in the nosebleeds. Lots of sunburn. I want to go again this year but later in the year or night game would be better. Got Travis Henry's autograph after the game. 

did he accidentally get anyone pregnant?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bigvinny said:

Florida is definitely brutal but honestly the 1st game anywhere in September outside of a dome is brutal. I always get a nice sunburn every year at MetLife for the Jets opener. Every year when it happens I always try and remember suntan lotion for the next time but I always forget.

38 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Milk is for girls

Also good for body builders, power lifters, etc. It has casein protein, which is super slow digesting. I take it right before bed, so my muscles can more easily hypertrophy (get bigger) (they do so during sleep after lifting, and need protein to grow).

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

One thing I am sure of is when the Bills have their home opener they will be wearing their all whites which will piss of the Bills should always wear blue over white at home crowd.

Bills were undefeated in all white last year. 

I also think they look slick. 

My prediction.

Week 1 @TENN 

Week 2 MIA

Week 3 @NYJ 

Week 4 WASH

Week 5 IND

Week 6 @TB 

Week 7 CAR

Week 8 @NE 

Week 9 BYE

Week 10 PITT

Week 11 @JAX

Week 12 @KC

Week 13 ATL

Week 14 HOU 

Week 15 @NO 

Week 16 @MIA

Week 17 NE

Week 18 NYJ

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/6/2021 at 2:30 PM, SteveFreeman22 said:

You know the opening game is going to be in New Jersey.

You might be right. Below comment is from the Jets site for fans to guess the schedule. The Jets are hinting its Buffalo again for the season opener.

The New York Jets are having a giveaway to those who can guess the 2021 season schedule of the team. The Jets social media account suggested on Twitter that the Week 1 opponent on the team will once again be the Buffalo Bills.

36 minutes ago, Greg S said:

You might be right. Below comment is from the Jets site for fans to guess the schedule. The Jets are hinting its Buffalo again for the season opener.

The New York Jets are having a giveaway to those who can guess the 2021 season schedule of the team. The Jets social media account suggested on Twitter that the Week 1 opponent on the team will once again be the Buffalo Bills.

Not gonna like that would suck in a lot of ways. The Jets aren't good so that is nice, but literally anyone else would be a decent change of pace.

Just now, corta765 said:

Not gonna like that would suck in a lot of ways. The Jets aren't good so that is nice, but literally anyone else would be a decent change of pace.

I like it. Its always nice to start 1-0. Who knows if it happens. If true it is strange that the league has the Bills and Jets playing week one a lot. I get that they are divisional rivals but they could throw the Fins or Pats in their as well.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/5/2021 at 12:57 PM, Bigvinny said:

I hope it is prime time, in the evening. Imagine: Josh vs. Trevor Lawrence.

Also, regarding the scheduler release, last year individual team sites were allowed to publish their schedules at 7:30 PM ET, 30 mins prior to the official release. This year this has been pushed back to 7:45 PM, per PFT ("This year, the schedule will be released on May 12. Fischer reports that, like last year, teams will be permitted to release their individual schedules before the 8:00 p.m. ET removal of the sheet on the full slate of games. This year, however, teams will get a head start of only 15 minutes. Last year, it was 30.").

I recently moved back to the Finger Lakes region and got season tickets this year for the first time in 30+ years of fandom.  I am so excited to find out the schedule Wednesday, both to figure out which home games I'm going to, and also too hopefully plan a road trip or 2 and use of some of the airline miles that have been building over the last year which we were stuck at home.

CANNOT WAIT