My 2021-22 Bills Schedule Prediction

16 minutes ago, BTB said:

I couldn't decide if I should try and predict the Bills schedule(knowing that the actual schedule will be released a week from today), or should I stare at the wall for a couple of hours?

Tear out the walls don't stare at the walls!!!

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

The following quote is from an article talking about primetime games from last season.

Besides Tampa Bay, the Baltimore Ravens, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Rams, New England Patriots, and San Francisco 49ers are all maxed out with five primetime games. 

It is now 7:

54 minutes ago, BTB said:

I couldn't decide if I should try and predict the Bills schedule(knowing that the actual schedule will be released a week from today), or should I stare at the wall for a couple of hours?

Honestly why do people like you even comment? No one is asking you to read what I wrote, many of us enjoy this its fun while not life changing or important. I could really care less about the draft or analyzing prospects but others like it and I don't rain on their parade.

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

I think the league has a rule where a team can be on primetime 5 times max. 

This is true. I actually read it somewhere

3 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

I used to always want night games. Now that I’m old I prefer 1 pm games. 8:30 is my bedtime 

It's amazing that people would complain about staying up later a few nights a year to watch the Bills on primetime. Especially after not doing it at all really for like 15 years prior

Don't they usually alternate home/away the first week of the season?

Week 1 - @Jax 1:00

Week 2 - Jets 1:00

Week 3 - Pats - MNF

Week 4 - @Saints - 1:00

Week 5 - Pitt - 1:00

Week 6 - @TB - 4:25

Week 7 - Fins - 1:00

Week 8 - @Jets - TNF

Week 9 - ATL - 1:00

Week 10 - Bye

Week 11 - @KC - SNF

Week 12 - CAR - 1:00

Week 13 - @Fins - 4:25

Week 14 - WFT - 1:00

Week 15 - Colts - Flexed to Saturday

Week 16 - @Titans 1:00

Week 17 - @Pats 4:15 (could be flexed)

18 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This is true. I actually read it somewhere

It's amazing that people would complain about staying up later a few nights a year to watch the Bills on primetime. Especially after not doing it at all really for like 15 years prior

Where in my post did you see me complaining? I still party like a rock star. But it’s a lot harder to recover the next day when you’re drinking til midnight 

21 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Week 3 - Pats - MNF

Week 8 - @Jets - TNF

Week 10 - Bye

Week 11 - @KC - SNF

The Bills opened 2019 with two wins in NJ.  The Jets and Giants won only two combined home games through October.  That was a fun start.

37 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Week 3 - Pats - MNF

Week 8 - @Jets - TNF

Week 10 - Bye

Week 11 - @KC - SNF

Not necessarily. Last year they did per Mike North because if they had to start the season late they could just move the first two weeks to the end. But the Bills opened on the road two straight weeks in 2019, NYJ and NYG. On the flip side they opened two in a row in 2015 Colts and Pats. It doesn't sound like this year the NFL is anticipating major COVID issues where the schedule would be more flexible for that.

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

One thing I am sure of is when the Bills have their home opener they will be wearing their all whites which will piss of the Bills should always wear blue over white at home crowd.

I love their all white unis whether it is the AFL ones or normal. They wear blue on the road now more and the bad juju of white at home is gone these days.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That's because I give him Jolt Cola.

the creator of jolt cola was a memeber at a club i worked at in high school.  the guy dropped off jolt by the cases for us.  i consider it my gateway drug to cocaine. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I really wish you had told a better story.

i wish you had given me a better lead in.  this team is only as strong as its weakest link.  you're the rusty link bro. 

9 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Not necessarily. Last year they did per Mike North because if they had to start the season late they could just move the first two weeks to the end. But the Bills opened on the road two straight weeks in 2019, NYJ and NYG. On the flip side they opened two in a row in 2015 Colts and Pats. It doesn't sound like this year the NFL is anticipating major COVID issues where the schedule would be more flexible for that.

I love their all white unis whether it is the AFL ones or normal. They wear blue on the road now more and the bad juju of white at home is gone these days.

Same here love the all whites both current and throwback. I wish they would lose the all blues and reds and replace them with the blue over white throwbacks. If it were up to me I would have for the 8 home games  2 each of all whites current and throwback and blue over white current and throwback. I don't know if the league would allow the home and road throwbacks in the same season but if they did that is what I would do. Playoff home games should always be blue over white. Preseason go with the all whites. Speaking of the blue over white throwbacks I wonder why the Bills won't bring that back. That looks just as nice as the all white throwbacks.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Girls produce milk.

It’s the circle of life 

8 minutes ago, teef said:

the creator of jolt cola was a memeber at a club i worked at in high school.  the guy dropped off jolt by the cases for us.  i consider it my gateway drug to cocaine. 

rick james cocaine GIF

Edited by Brennan Huff
  • Like (+1) 1