The "Buffalo" Blue Jays increasing capacity to 81%. More vaxx sections, less non-vaxx

PromoTheRobot

On 6/5/2021 at 4:32 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

IMG-20210605-162849.jpg

Great picture. Were you the guy in the sun glasses, blue shirt and high forehead with the people yelling sit the hell down? Was there much activity outside of the stadium after the game? 

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

Great picture. Were you the guy in the sun glasses, blue shirt and high forehead with the people yelling sit the hell down? Was there much activity outside of the stadium after the game? 

He sat most of the time. It was between innings. Went today too but the Jays lost. Now I can say I was there when MLB came to town.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

I was at Friday night's game and Saturday.  Just an amazing experience being up that close, in that venue, and seeing such a high level of baseball.  Correa hitting 2 homeruns and cupping his ear to the Buffalo crowd was great.  Grienke complete game.  Saw Vlad Jr hit an HR, Guerriel gun someone out at home, etc...

Already have tickets for 2 games in the Seattle series.  They go on sale this week for the Orioles, Mariners, Rays, Rangers, and Red Sox.  Opening up to 80% capacity too.  I believe these will be the last of it.  I would implore anyone on the fence to go for this once in a lifetime experience.

20210605_163006.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Jays just announced capacity will increase to 81% to around 15K.  All 100 sections will be vaxx-only. All 200's will be non-vaxxed. I assume they will start removing the fan placards.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3

• PromoTheRobot changed the title to The "Buffalo" Blue Jays increasing capacity to 81%. More vaxx sections, less non-vaxx

The already planned trip to Cooperstown just got even better. Yesterday I was able to score 2 tickets for each of the three games my  Rangers will play the Blue Jays at Sahlens Field. 

Now the decision is do I travel to Cooperstown and then travel to Buffalo or travel to Buffalo then on to Cooperstown afterwards.

Decisions decisions but MAN am I excited!!  ️  🚗

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

The already planned trip to Cooperstown just got even better. Yesterday I was able to score 2 tickets for each of the three games my  Rangers will play the Blue Jays at Sahlens Field. 

Now the decision is do I travel to Cooperstown and then travel to Buffalo or travel to Buffalo then on to Cooperstown afterwards.

Decisions decisions but MAN am I excited!!  ️  🚗

I think you'll enjoy seeing a game at Sahlen Field. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This is a great opportunity for baseball fans living in WNY.

I would be trying to get down to every possible game I could.

I'm a Red Sox fan so that would be my #1 priority, but I would be excited to see anything.

I always thought the game experience in that ballpark was outstanding.

On 6/12/2021 at 10:59 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

I think you'll enjoy seeing a game at Sahlen Field. 

Thank you!

I usually sit on the visitors side so I can look across at my dugout. Not this time.  One night I am in SEC 110...another  SEC 112  ....another SEC 114.   I want the Rangers to know I am there as they come off the field in between innings. I already have a flag from the state of Texas ready to take.

9 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Thank you!

I usually sit on the visitors side so I can look across at my dugout. Not this time.  One night I am in SEC 110...another  SEC 112  ....another SEC 114.   I want the Rangers to know I am there as they come off the field in between innings. I already have a flag from the state of Texas ready to take.

What row? Any single letter row will feel like you're right on top of the field.

15 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Walk:

image.thumb.png.ed85827da8252f28cd41126e97f0bb36.png 

Head north on Washington St toward Exchange St (207 ft)

Turn right onto Exchange St (328 ft)

Turn left

That's not right. You'd be walking into the players-only section. Fans enter from the Washington or Swan St. sides.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.