Will Smith: Buffet Table

\GoBillsInDallas/

I was an avid weightlifter before COVID, but the gyms closed and I lost muscle and gained about 10 lbs of fat from beer and sweets.

I started running almost every day though since August and I have lost 20 lbs. I’ve lost a lot of my strength from running, but I now feel really good. 

• Like (+1) 2

Nothing a couple trainers, a little HGH and a couple workouts a day can't fix right quick.

I can't imagine how hard and expensive it is to keep a truly top notch body.  The Rock seems to work out literally every hour of the day.  I can't imagine the work Stallone puts in to keep elderly age at bay.  I figure he's hitting the HGH hard too, but at his age, it is nearly impossible to put muscle on the body.  

• 5 months later...
On 5/11/2021 at 1:23 PM, dpberr said:

Nothing a couple trainers, a little HGH and a couple workouts a day can't fix right quick.

I can't imagine how hard and expensive it is to keep a truly top notch body.  The Rock seems to work out literally every hour of the day.  I can't imagine the work Stallone puts in to keep elderly age at bay.  I figure he's hitting the HGH hard too, but at his age, it is nearly impossible to put muscle on the body.  

I dont accuse people of this lightly, but the amount of roids these guys have access to, and regularly take, is pretty astounding. Hemsworth comes to mind as well.

Fine by me, it's their job to "look the part" and they are being paid well for the health risk.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont accuse people of this lightly, but the amount of roids these guys have access to, and regularly take, is pretty astounding. Hemsworth comes to mind as well.

Fine by me, it's their job to "look the part" and they are being paid well for the health risk.

Let alone the $$, flexible schedule, trainer, cook/dietician, ability to sleep well... etc... Put him on a swing-shift, see how he does.  More power to him... Not making excuses, but now you see why social media can create all sorts of issues. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.