2022 NFL MOCK DRAFT

48 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So the Lions are both going to make it to the NFC Championship game and have a better record than us/the losing AFC Championship team....and they will then draft a QB in the first round?

That's one of the Rams picks that they traded to Detroit for Stafford. Apparently, tankathon thinks that that puts the Rams in the NFC Championship. I'm not buying it one bit!

Edited by BornAgainBillsFan

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is never to early to mock mockers.

Solly I know you mean well, but we don’t know the records, we don’t know how we’ll perform, we don’t know how these college kids will perform, and so on and so on.

This thing isn’t even worth a passing look.  Talk to everyone on this after free agency next year.

19 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/mock_draft is the same, only a different RB:

image.thumb.png.41617031b80d61ac975cf46fae7a8944.png

Another Spiller???

i think its cj's relative too lol pretty sure i caught that in some college action this year, cousin?

(edit: looked it up and no. but his father was a TE @ A&M also)

18 hours ago, chris heff said:

I’d like them to each get 1000 yards.

.... on 5 carries each per game

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So the Lions are both going to make it to the NFC Championship game and have a better record than us/the losing AFC Championship team....and they will then draft a QB in the first round?

1st rd pick from the Rams in the Stafford deal?  i dont remember the terms

5 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

1st rd pick from the Rams in the Stafford deal?  i dont remember the terms

https://www.nfl.com/news/lions-agree-to-trade-matthew-stafford-to-rams-in-blockbuster-deal-involving-jare

"Detroit will acquire Goff, a 2021 third-round pick and first-round picks in 2022 and 2023 in exchange for Stafford, per Pelissero."

The Rams are screwed.

Edited by BornAgainBillsFan

27 minutes ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/lions-agree-to-trade-matthew-stafford-to-rams-in-blockbuster-deal-involving-jare

"Detroit will acquire Goff, a 2021 third-round pick and first-round picks in 2022 and 2023 in exchange for Stafford, per Pelissero."

The Rams are screwed.

"The Snead" has been all about selling tmrw, for today.  I thought the wheels wouldve fallen off by now, but they havent.  Without a deep playoff run this year, i could see ownership making a change.  one of the more interesting teams in the last few years.

• 4 months later...

Just so happened to look at the mocks to see who projects to Bills. CBS and SI has Bills picking at 19? Also see Spencer Brown’s teammate at N. Iowa getting a lot of buzz. My question is if Tyler Linderbaum and Jordan Davis are both sitting there for the Bills, who do you take?

• Awesome! (+1) 1