2022 NFL MOCK DRAFT

54 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I know it’s way too early to be talking about next year’s draft, but look who’s being mocked to the Bills!!

AA2AAF87-345F-44ED-A0ED-1DF444A8CB06.thumb.jpeg.fbbd538bd3fbe8972c95269f7c5af546.jpeg

Oh a repeat of TB vs. KC in the SB! A repeat of BAL and KC for the Bills! A repeat of both championship games, actually!

Man, how lazy.

Also, these are dumb and pointless.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

God the mock drafter are obsessed with the Bills and a running back. Does happen though when you are obviously good and have few holes.

I think the Bills list of needs will be about the same next year. I don't see the RB room performing exponentially better this year. With the way McD brings along rookies, national pundits will still say DE is a major need. I think DL and CB become more of a priority next year. 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Mango said:

I think the Bills list of needs will be about the same next year. I don't see the RB room performing exponentially better this year. With the way McD brings along rookies, national pundits will still say DE is a major need. I think DL and CB become more of a priority next year. 

Don't forget a WR will definitely be an option.  It should be between DL, CB, and a WR for the most part, maybe OL.  Hopefully they will continue the bpa at an expensive position strategy.

The bpa at expensive position strategy makes taking an RB quite unlikely.  Breida only cost 1mill, M Ingram was $3m.  If you take a WR and he only becomes a WR2 you still save the difference between Sanders $6mill vs the rookie contract, which is more than the rookie contract vs a FA RB1 in most cases.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/mock_draft is the same, only a different RB:

image.thumb.png.41617031b80d61ac975cf46fae7a8944.png

Another Spiller???

And unrelated!

That dude is a bull though. He stood out big time when I was watching Kellen Mond's film.

2 hours ago, dbfla10 said:

Malik davis Florida RB

Travell Harris Washington St WR.. Two must haves in next yrs draft. 

I don't think he's generally highly regarded for the draft, but Malik Davis really impressed me when I was watching Kyle Trask's film. Between him, Pitts, and Toney, that was a really strong trio of weapons.