Republicans Dumping On Lynne Cheney For Telling The Truth

Do the 'posters'  on this thread realize that when they list another member of the GOP quoting that they don't believe Trump,

all they are doing is making the point that Cheney was not relieved of her duty for doing the same ?

• Haha (+1) 1

I was going to ask earlier, but what was Lizzie's position on daddy's claims of WMD's and his disastrous decision to invade Iraq because of it?  You want to talk about a BIG LIE...

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was going to ask earlier, but what was Lizzie's position on daddy's claims of WMD's and his disastrous decision to invade Iraq because of it?  You want to talk about a BIG LIE...

The GOP can’t rebuild until Trump is gone. I’m not sure what you’re waiting for. 

Millennial voters are now at the age where they become reliable voters, and Dems have a huge lead with that group.

These midterm elections aren’t going to be pretty.

1 hour ago, Governor said:

The GOP can’t rebuild until Trump is gone. I’m not sure what you’re waiting for. 

Millennial voters are now at the age where they become reliable voters, and Dems have a huge lead with that group.

Yeah, for the Dems.  Even they know it.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Until they realize it will cost them 100 bucks to fill their big white suvs

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

Do the 'posters'  on this thread realize that when they list another member of the GOP quoting that they don't believe Trump,

all they are doing is making the point that Cheney was not relieved of her duty for doing the same ?

She voted for impeachment. 

3 hours ago, Governor said:

And the older Republican voters are dying, millions a year 

4 hours ago, Governor said:

Thing with Millennials is they are now getting to the point where they have houses and families.  They are going to become jaded now tat they have assets at all the helicopter money and how it erodes their savings. 

They are also moving up the payrolls so the amount the government is stealing from them is going to be more noticeable.  

it’s a fact that as people grow, and get older wiser and more affluent they tend to moderate towards at least fiscal conservatism. 

The current regime will try to hide it as long as they can, but eventually stagflation can no longer be hidden.  

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Thing with Millennials is they are now getting to the point where they have houses and families.  They are going to become jaded now tat they have assets at all the helicopter money and how it erodes their savings. 

They are also moving up the payrolls so the amount the government is stealing from them is going to be more noticeable.  

it’s a fact that as people grow, and get older wiser and more affluent they tend to moderate towards at least fiscal conservatism. 

The current regime will try to hide it as long as they can, but eventually stagflation can no longer be hidden.  

That would make sense if there was an alternative choice. There isn’t.

There are no fiscal conservatives left. People like my parents left the party when the Christian Coalition took over, and the Terry Schiavo/Jeb fiasco that happened later, convinced them that they could never think about returning.

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

That would make sense if there was an alternative choice. There isn’t.

There are no fiscal conservatives left. People like my parents left the party when the Christian Coalition took over, and the Terry Schiavo/Jeb fiasco that happened later, convinced them that they could never think about returning.

Well you can't pick your family, eh Guv.

Are all of these fiscal conservative supposed to get swastika tattoos on their forehead and start attending Trump rallies?

The party left them years ago. They’re the middle that all went to Biden.

Not only that but these voters will all be dead 2 election cycles from now, and they aren’t being replaced by a new batch of fiscal conservatives. 

Edited by Governor

57 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I tried to tell B-man these things 15 years ago and he didn’t believe me then, and he doesn’t believe me now.

HE is the reason why the Republican Party is a minority party right now.

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

I tried to tell B-man these things 15 years ago and he didn’t believe me then, and he doesn’t believe me now.

HE is the reason why the Republican Party is a minority party right now.

Move over Donald...........LOL.

I may have to save this for November 2022, so I can claim credit for the coming takeover of Congress, that the folks with blinders on are missing.

😎

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

B-man is sitting here thinking that old people will bale him out in these midterms.

Trump killed half of them!

He likely killed off 400,000 of his own voters!

You do realize your posts are bordering on hysteria, right ?

Just now, 716er said:

Better chance of Bona winning the national championship in 2022 than Republicans crushing the mid-terms.

Funny you should say that, since the Bonnies are in their best position in 50 years to win the tournament.

Top twenty Pre-season ranking,

all 5 starters returning from last years team that went to the dance.

Several D-1 transfers to the Bonnies.

Now I would still put the odds of a  3,000 attendance school winning it all at over 500 to 1.

But the odds on the Republicans regaining the house are 3 to 5.

The media, the Left (same difference, we know), and Never Trump have been working VERY hard to make the Liz Cheney drama about Donald Trump because if they can pretend Republicans are mad at her for dissing their CULT LEADER then they can continue to promote the idea that Republicans are a cult.

And Liz seems AOK with that as long as she gets invited to the right dinner parties and gets interviewed by CNN and other outlets.

Brit Hume was good enough to say what it really means when it comes to Liz Cheney:

• Like (+1) 1