Republicans Dumping On Lynne Cheney For Telling The Truth

Just now, wnyguy said:

Keep up with the fantasy. You do it so well.

There isn’t enough time to switch gears before the midterms. They just wasted that opportunity. All they can do now is hope for super low turnout and cross their fingers. 

I expect Democrats to make the midterms about student loan debt/voting rights to increase young turnout. They’re definitely dragging their feet on those issues on purpose.

If Biden’s numbers are still over 50 percent, there really isn’t anything Republicans can do.

Democrats will also win that NC Senate seat and that’s all she wrote.

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Keep up with the fantasy. You do it so well.

You know, seriously, what the Guv is posting is beyond fantasy.

That the Republicans will win back the house, is pretty much expected by both sides.

and the Cheney decision will change that ?

beyond fantasy.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

There isn’t enough time to switch gears before the midterms. They just wasted that opportunity. All they can do now is hope for super low turnout and cross their fingers. 

I expect Democrats to make the midterms about student loan debt/voting rights to increase young turnout. They’re definitely dragging their feet on those issues on purpose.

If Biden’s numbers are still over 50 percent, there really isn’t anything Republicans can do.

Democrats will also win that NC Senate seat and that’s all she wrote.

The state of the economy will determine what happens and so far your guys are tanking.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know, seriously, what the Guv is posting is beyond fantasy.

That the Republicans will win back the house, is pretty much expected by both sides.

and the Cheney decision will change that ?

beyond fantasy.

People always assume that the party in power will suffer big midterm losses but it really looks like they’re going to bucks that trend this time. It’s a very unique political landscape and we shouldn’t compare it to previous administrations, especially with Republicans in so much turmoil.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

The state of the economy will determine what happens and so far your guys are tanking.

Every administration faces a crises at some point, but I wouldn’t count on it being the economy. It will be in good shape heading into these midterms. 

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Every administration faces a crises at some point, but I wouldn’t count on it being the economy. It will be in good shape heading into these midterms. 

You think? Well you are way more optimistic about that than I am.

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Seriously you guys are funnier than vintage SNL...no I really mean it, blurt out laughing, 

milk out the nose, pure comedy gold.

I can’t believe that they’re running Lara Trump for that NC Senate seat. That’s not going to work and it will likely be for all the marbles and senate control.

That tells me they aren’t all that serious about winning right now. You can’t let that happen. NC is going the way of Virginia and it’s not going back red once it flips.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

C is going the way of Virginia and it’s not going back red once it flips.

Both Carolinas - especially with all the New Yorkers moving down south to anywhere but Florida. 

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

Both Carolinas - especially with all the New Yorkers moving down south to anywhere but Florida. 

She also might be up against an African American woman astronaut for God’s sake.

Lara Trump is going to get trounced. She won’t even win her own county.

(New Hanover)

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Again she responds in a way that illustrates perfectly why she shouldn't be in a leadership role.

NOT , I will do everything I can to get the party to see things my way.

NOT, the vote was wrong, but I will do everything I can for the people of Wyoming.

NOT , eventually people will come to see that I was right, now lets work towards a better America.

NOPE, just another attack on President Trump, she should post here, she is so fixated..:lol:

Gonna be hard to do, when you get voted out next year...

• Agree 1