Republicans Dumping On Lynne Cheney For Telling The Truth

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Too bad you guys aren't as concerned over your own partys politics. Seems kind of weird that you all are upset over what happens in the GOP.

Upset at what's happening in America

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Too bad you guys aren't as concerned over your own partys politics. Seems kind of weird that you all are upset over what happens in the GOP.

Today was the last straw when truth no longer matters to republicans. I've always been a Independent , today I switched to Democrat.

12 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

They do seem a bit upset. lol

Because the Cheney nonsense is their belief there is some civil war in the GOP.....and they have a rooting interest.  

They know the Trump wing of the GOP and its platform, its policy positions, and more importantly it being the wing who's balls have dropped, terrifies them.  

They would much rather the GOP choose to remain down the road to Romneyville.  Nice, Civil, easy to beat up on and abuse, and all over the place on its positions.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Because the Cheney nonsense is their belief there is some civil war in the GOP.....and they have a rooting interest.  

They know the Trump wing of the GOP and its platform, its policy positions, and more importantly it being the wing who's balls have dropped, terrifies them.  

They would much rather the GOP choose to remain down the road to Romneyville.  Nice, Civil, easy to beat up on and abuse, and all over the place on its positions.  

Agreed. And the Dems better realize that this wing of the Republican party is not going away. We are woken up and we are here to stay.

18 minutes ago, 716er said:

Upset at what's happening in America

I don't blame you. Inflation, unemployment, no gas, hacked pipelines, illegal immigration, renewed skirmishes in the middle east, N. Korea, Russia, China, heck I'm upset too. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Agreed. And the Dems better realize that this wing of the Republican party is not going away. We are woken up and we are here to stay.

Trump lost the White House, the Senate and the House - bring it!

ETTD

LMAO

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The so-called Republican Party in 2020 had no official platform.  They are now a cult devoted to a liar that lost the White House, Senate, and House.  

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Well that's what they are being told in order to deflect the chaos that is currently prevalent.

But yea SJ and and his 1500% approval.....hahahahahahahahahahaha

Again she responds in a way that illustrates perfectly why she shouldn't be in a leadership role.

NOT , I will do everything I can to get the party to see things my way.

NOT, the vote was wrong, but I will do everything I can for the people of Wyoming.

NOT , eventually people will come to see that I was right, now lets work towards a better America.

NOPE, just another attack on President Trump, she should post here, she is so fixated..:lol:

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Again she responds in a way that illustrates perfectly why she shouldn't be in a leadership role.

NOT , I will do everything I can to get the party to see things my way.

NOT, the vote was wrong, but I will do everything I can for the people of Wyoming.

NOT , eventually people will come to see that I was right, now lets work towards a better America.

NOPE, just another attack on President Trump, she should post here, she is so fixated..:lol:

Truth will prevail - it always does.

It doesn’t look like R’s will take back Congress. There’s a lot more swing districts than people realize. Those seats are all in jeopardy now.

I’m not sure they care. It looks like the plan is to just ride out The Big Lie and then hopefully start the rebuild right after the next presidential election loss, if the party hasn’t completely split by then.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

It doesn’t look like R’s will take back Congress. There’s a lot more swing districts than people realize. Those seats are all in jeopardy now.

I’m not sure they care. It looks like the plan is to just ride out The Big Lie and then hopefully start the rebuild right after the next presidential election loss, if the party hasn’t completely split by then.

Keep up with the fantasy. You do it so well.

• Like (+1) 1