Republicans Dumping On Lynne Cheney For Telling The Truth

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you agree she is telling the truth? 

4 minutes ago, The Governor said:

This Infighting is so funny that Trumpers don’t know who’s side they’re supposed to be on.

No one is on Lynn Cheney's "side" , except libs hoping to distract from what the Biden/Harris administration is doing.

Sounds familiar.

😄

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Governor said:

If she was struggling with fundraising, she definitely isn’t now!

NO, you are correct.

Liberals are openly funding her now.

That will help her with Wyoming Republicans in the primary.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

Did you see the hit-job Tucker put on McCarthy last night?

Shots are being fired now. McCarthy stepped in poopy.

No, but I did earn my dues as I diligently split my time between Ingraham Angle and Don Lemon last night. 

yeah ... masochist 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No, but I did earn my dues as I diligently split my time between Ingraham Angle and Don Lemon last night. 

yeah ... masochist 

I haven’t watched CNN since Clinton was in office. I don’t even know who’s on there anymore.

Somebody’s camp ordered Tucker to blast McCarthy and threaten his leadership but it’s not clear who yet.

20 minutes ago, The Governor said:

I haven’t watched CNN since Clinton was in office. I don’t even know who’s on there anymore.

Somebody’s camp ordered Tucker to blast McCarthy and threaten his leadership but it’s not clear who yet.

I just looked it up and suffered through it. Yeah this Luntz McCarthy connection sounds pretty sleazy. Wonder if old Dick has any sway with Rupert. 

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I just looked it up and suffered through it. Yeah this Luntz McCarthy connection sounds pretty sleazy. Wonder if old Dick has any sway with Rupert. 

The party is getting dangerously close to having a few senators switch parties.   

initially, I thought it was a waste of time to have a commission on the Jan. 6th attack but there’s no doubt in my mind that Nancy goes through with that now. It’s ripping the party apart.

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No one is on Lynn Cheney's "side" , except libs hoping to distract from what the Biden/Harris administration is doing.

Sounds familiar.

😄

Trump over Country, we get it

11 minutes ago, The Governor said:

The party is getting dangerously close to having a few senators switch parties.   

initially, I thought it was a waste of time to have a commission on the Jan. 6th attack but there’s no doubt in my mind that Nancy goes through with that now. It’s ripping the party apart.

There is nothing she wants to do more than keep Jan 6 and DT front and center, every day, all the time. 

I’d love to see 60 senators switch to independent moderates and then vote their constituents will and values... hey we can all dream 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

There is nothing she wants to do more than keep Jan 6 and DT front and center, every day, all the time. 

I’d love to see 60 senators switch to independent moderates and then vote their constituents will and values... hey we can all dream 

The founding fathers were terrified of a cult of personality like the GOP is trying to install.

5 hours ago, The Governor said:

Don’t be mistaken. We’re trying to keep Trump as the leader of the party for eternity.

But we already know that’s a pipe-dream. The reason it’s Liz and Mitt doing the attacking is because they’re in safe seats and don’t need to worry about Donald. They’re speaking for the others and the party elders that are ready to move on.

Yep the flip floppers are leading the charge SURPRISE !! 

Mitt just needs to go ahead and change parties he is definitely not who he wants his party to think he is that is for sure !!