Brandon Beane interviews 5/4 and 5/5

26 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Great stuff, thanks.

I just watched Stevenson highlights. I have advice to the coaches: GET HIM THE BALL in any way possible.

good because they probably hadn't thought of this

• Haha (+1) 1

It's tough. Do you take someone who MIGHT be a great starter in year 3 (Brown)?

Or someone who MIGHT be a good starter this year (Melifonwu)?

You ask the same questions but replace with Tommy Doyle and Darrick Forrest respectively.

32 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

It's tough. Do you take someone who MIGHT be a great starter in year 3 (Brown)?

Or someone who MIGHT be a good starter this year (Melifonwu)?

You ask the same questions but replace with Tommy Doyle and Darrick Forrest respectively.

I’d say Brown’s potential is actually much higher than great starter given he has the best RAS of any OT since what was it 1987?

Could be our RT for 10-12 years after being swing tackle this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

But also said a guy like Ed Oliver doesn't have prototype size, but has "elite quickness, elite leverage, elite bend, elite strength.

So safe to say BB thinks Ed is Elite.....how in the heck do you measure Elite Bend???????????????????

58 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

But also said a guy like Ed Oliver doesn't have prototype size, but has "elite quickness, elite leverage, elite bend, elite strength.

So safe to say BB thinks Ed is Elite.....how in the heck do you measure Elite Bend???????????????????

Iirc, there is something about that in the Kama Sutra..., 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

YAC monster 

I think he is going to turn out the steal of this class for the Bills.  I think he is going to make a significant contribution this year at WR.  He is already a better receiver than McKenzie and has the best speed on the team.  

• Agree 1