Bills Virtual Post-Draft Analysis with Beane, Schoen, and Morgan

Did any other season ticket holders get invited to the virtual post-draft analysis? 

It says it's supposed to start at 7pm but it's just a black screen right now... I was going to post bullet points in here for anyone who's interested.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

Did any other season ticket holders get invited to the virtual post-draft analysis? 

It says it's supposed to start at 7pm but it's just a black screen right now... I was going to post bullet points in here for anyone who's interested.

I can't see it either.  Says "failed loading media"

19 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

I can't get it to open.   It says Master Failed to Download, or something like that.  

Okay, good to know others are having the same issue and that it's not just me... definitely strange that there's been no messaging or anything from the Bills about it on the page or in the feed itself.

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

Better not to offer than offer and not deliver. 

Yup, been thinking the same thing exactly. If delayed, it would be nice if they had a notification posted. This is the first one of these I've been invited to and I remember reading from others about press conferences and other things starting very late, but it's pretty annoying to not know.

7 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

Agreed. I had been looking forward to this all weekend and all day today.

Me too, not that they were going to say anything earth shattering.   

I'm moving on.  Good luck.