SI's Breer: Morgan could head to the Panthers as AGM or VP Player Personnel

Would hurt but the Bills would just replace him with the guy he replace - Brian Gaine. Personally I'd advise Dan to stay in Buffalo another year. If he doesn't get any nibbles as a GM in the next round then I'd understand him moving to that Assistant GM type role. I have said before I think Joe Schein is the guy the Bills really don't want to lose, I'm told he is a fantastic talent evaluator, but teams might see Dan Morgan as a better GM candidate because he is a bit better in front of the camera and in the public eye which as we all remember from Whaley here and John Idzik in New York is something that does kinda matter. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

FWIW, Breer mentions that Morgan could head to the Panthers to augment the Panther's new staff, citing he worked with their GM in Seattle.

Not surprised Carolina is a Bills pipeline anymore wish we could swap Mr Mccaffrey for Mr Morgan and call it a day 

• Like (+1) 2

He can go. Our director of PP hasn’t really been all special. Pros joining our team haven’t had huge impacts. The exception to this would be Diggs, but I doubt Morgan played the major role in this trade. If he had anything to do with it, I will grant him the Cole Beasley addition. Otherwise, our pro additions have had limited impact. 

43 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

He can go. Our director of PP hasn’t really been all special. Pros joining our team haven’t had huge impacts. The exception to this would be Diggs, but I doubt Morgan played the major role in this trade. If he had anything to do with it, I will grant him the Cole Beasley addition. Otherwise, our pro additions have had limited impact. 

Yea , feliciano, darryl Williams, morse, john brown, Beasley, Isiah Mckenzie, jordan Phillips

All guys that a pro personnel guy would be watching are all bums

• Like (+1) 1