Being called a racist

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

She voted provisionally based on advice from a poll worker.  Of course you don't know that...

Just another intimidation tactic...

So the poll worker admitted this?

6 hours ago, T&C said:

Bartman looks a lot like Walter Becker...

Isn'y Bartman the gut that put the Cubs out of the World  Series by catching that ball?

Oops! Wrong  Bartman!

5 hours ago, Melon said:

Easy to see who wears the hoods at night.

Do you understand how much evil was perpetrated on the world based on seperating the races as you seem intent on doing? The list is extensive but you see only one version of the evil instead of all of them.

49 minutes ago, The Governor said:

You guys had a TALL GLASS of white privilege this morning.

Where can I get some of that sweat yummy privilege?

Yummy sweat sure doesn’t sound privileged to me. 🤢

Actually I had coffee this morning.  

6 hours ago, The Governor said:

You guys had a TALL GLASS of white privilege this morning.

Where can I get some of that sweat yummy privilege?

Assuming this privilege thing means a good life?  The Freudian slip shows subconscious awareness. So that’s the good news. 

Sweat=Work hard 👏 

Also try and make good decisions learn from the bad ones.  Also mental toughness helps 

That’s it, No magic breakfast beverage.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

14 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I hear you.  When I suggested we hire a few inexperienced high school drop-outs to improve our diversity profile in the areas of experience and education nobody seemed to get the comedic value of my statement!  Such is the plight of virtue signalers as there is no room for humor, joy, or happiness in their world.  

While such a move would negatively impact the team's performance in all possible ways our social justice score would stand out and perhaps qualify us for some recognition or reward.        

last i heard they give out emmy's and oscars for that. does your company need these? 😅